Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Convertibles wanted - Veterans day parade - Orlando area

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Convertibles wanted - Veterans day parade - Orlando area

HI All, I am working with the City of Orlando to coordinate some vehicles for Veterans and VIPs for the parade. The parade will be held in downtown Orlando on Saturday, Nov 10th at 11am. If you have a convertible F-body or ?? and are interested in helping say Thanks to the Veterans who have fought for our freedom, please contact me and I can give you more details. I have been doing this parade for the past 10 years and every year, it gets better and better. Some of these veterans are from WWII and Korea and its great to see them out getting Thanks for their service. I need to locate 5-6 convertibles for the current requests.

If you are interested or have questions, please feel free to call my cell, 321-695-6900 or you can email me at iroc69@aol.com

NOTE: YOU will be driving your own vehicle, we will not have to have someone else drive your car..

Thanks,
Allan
Old 11-04-2012, 03:22 PM
11 Second Club

damnit man, if you'd of said something a week ago. I have a 63 wildcat and i just pulled it apart for maintnance.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the response Mike. Maybe next year. Good luck with your teardown.

Thanks,
Allan
Old 11-17-2012, 05:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EDIT: Just saw the date....looks like I missed it. Keep me in mind for the next time.
Send someone out to fix my leaking transmission and I can do it! Just took her out of the driveway after five years of being fairly still and the seals leak -- I either have to send her out to fix or wait until I have the cash...actually put her up for sale down here but the paint job keeps people away, lol.

I definitely have the paint job for it...I used to drive lead at the Memorial Day Parade in Washington DC with the F-BodyHideout crew. (And if you ever want to eat humble pie, meet the guys you'll be driving around - they are something special.)

You can see pics from the 2006 ride on my cardomain page...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/211426...ans-am/page-4/

Let me know.

Quick Reply: Convertibles wanted - Veterans day parade - Orlando area