Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Orlando Veterans day parade - Convertibles needed

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013 | 05:34 AM
Teching In

Default Orlando Veterans day parade - Convertibles needed

Hi Everyone, This is an annual tradition that I enjoy working with very much thanks to my grandfather, a WWII Ex POW. I am Looking for 6-8 convertibles for the City of Orlando Veterans day parade, to carry WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War veterans and Parade VIP's. The cars will be driven by you the owner, no one else and you get to hang out with the veterans before the parade and hear their stories. These are Wonderful people from our military and its a way to say thanks to all our older Veterans.

The Parade will take place on Saturday morning, Nov 9th, from 10am till noon in Downtown Orlando. The route is about a mile and starts on Orange ave and ends on Rosalind, just past Lake Eola. I ask that you be available from 9am till noon so we can get you staged with the riders and ready for the 10 am start. If you have any questions, please PM or email me, iroc69@aol.com

Also, if you wish to attend the parade and watch, let me know and I can get you more details. Its a great event and you can come out and say Thanks to ALL our military veterans in the parade.

Thanks
Allan
Old 10-15-2013 | 10:32 AM

I'll offer up my '68 Camaro for this; not exactly huge seating capability but it looks good

Quick Reply: Orlando Veterans day parade - Convertibles needed