Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

WTW Meetup/Cruise-in

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTW Meetup/Cruise-in

The Wide Track Warriors have got a new meeting location. Come out and join all the fun and invite other Pontiac owners to drop in and see us. They will now be having a Meeting/Cruise-in, yes you heard that right a "Cruise-in". Good food and plenty of time afterwards to do some car talk in the parking lot, we hope to see you there.

The Meeting/Cruise-in starts at 5pm Saturday Sep 20th at the BurgerFi.
1001 N State Road 434
Altamonte Springs, FL
Attached Thumbnails WTW Meetup/Cruise-in-burgerfi.jpg   WTW Meetup/Cruise-in-burgerfi1.jpg  

Last edited by *JC*; 09-19-2014 at 07:22 AM.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

Awesome! I can even walk there from my house! What day is it? Also, mind if I bring a 02 Camaro SS or 84 MCSS? Neither are Pontiacs... Am I not allowed to park with your guys? If so I will just walk over.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Count of Monte Crlo
Awesome! I can even walk there from my house! What day is it? Also, mind if I bring a 02 Camaro SS or 84 MCSS? Neither are Pontiacs... Am I not allowed to park with your guys? If so I will just walk over.
It's this Saturday the 20th and you're more than welcome to drop in. However the reserved parking area is exclusively for those cars that have arrowhead badging. The main purpose of this is to give Pontiac owners a place to meet and talk shop, and to show off those Indians.

Quick Reply: WTW Meetup/Cruise-in