Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

New Port Richey / Tampa area

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 03:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Default New Port Richey / Tampa area

Anyone want to help me put together a little street sbc. I really can't afford to buy parts and have most parts laying around, but am on a very tight budget as I'm a disabled vet and unemployed at the moment. So I cannot afford big shop prices. I can exchange my laor to help me to help you with any projects and /or throw some cash and buy pizza and beer? My poor old 85 Z28 sat for a few years before going into the military and due to unforeseen events continued to sit neglected and its a heartache watching it be in the sate its in due to a shady friend who stole from me.
Any help would be so very much appreciated.
I already have a shortblock and have a set of heads in mind and just need to pick out a cam kit and be in business to build.

Thank you
Charlie

email me at slp.ultra.z383@gmail.cim
Old 10-29-2014, 06:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well me and my other buddy that I served with in the navy might be free one of these weekends. Ever considered just a set of vortech heads with a simple gasket match? Helped put a lil 305 in a truck I had.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by 99french
Well me and my other buddy that I served with in the navy might be free one of these weekends. Ever considered just a set of vortech heads with a simple gasket match? Helped put a lil 305 in a truck I had.
Hi bud.. I just had a set of non vortec sbc heads redone that have been sitting for a while. they already had a little work. Plus I already had a non vortec edelbrock intake manifold also so just was easier. Now just picking out a cam and have someone help me slap everything together and done. sorry for the delayed response. i've been busy as i just joined a popular local band that's a national band and getting ready to go on tour towards x-mas. I'll PM you my info
thx
-Charlie

Quick Reply: New Port Richey / Tampa area