Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

body work and pait fail 01`Z28... now Im W/out money and screwed

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2016 | 01:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS6427
Sorry to hear it man. That guy would get a serious *** kicking if he did that to me.....After he gets out of jail, he goes to the hospital.

I had my car painted in Ft. Lauderdale. Double clear or something like that crap, Bright Red factory color, painted my rear lower bumper charcoal grey (CETA), wet sanded it and buffed it. ZERO orange peel. Looks utterly amazing.......
$3,000.00

But I paid when it was finished....with a credit card only.

I suggest Chirs Cruz in Deland, about a 30 min drive for you. Or come to Lauderdale, lots of great shops owned by great people. Creative Colors in Ft. Lauderdale is awesome too.

thanks for the info I actually PM him and and angels auto so I can have a complete cuote on the car going there and back.. I just hope I can finish this car with the budget I had left (someting almost imposible) because I still have to get all the suspention, a good Rear end, and the 4l80 module...all of that with less than 4k or even less if the repair cost more than 2k... so yup Im preety much screwed, and the worst part is, I cannot work because its Ilegal for me to get any kind of legal paid for my F1 visa status... so I cannot get more money at all...

btw thats one hell of a firebird, looks amazing!
Old 02-11-2016 | 02:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SesiomSummers
thanks for the info I actually PM him and and angels auto so I can have a complete cuote on the car going there and back.. I just hope I can finish this car with the budget I had left (someting almost imposible) because I still have to get all the suspention, a good Rear end, and the 4l80 module...all of that with less than 4k or even less if the repair cost more than 2k... so yup Im preety much screwed, and the worst part is, I cannot work because its Ilegal for me to get any kind of legal paid for my F1 visa status... so I cannot get more money at all...

btw thats one hell of a firebird, looks amazing!
You PM'ed who...?

Chris Cruz....?

Old 02-11-2016 | 04:55 PM
On The Tree

You PM'ed who...?

Chris Cruz....?

hahaa my bad... not PM just went to his page (http://chriscruzartistry.com/) and sent him a Email with a current descrition of the car and a link to the video.
Old 02-15-2016 | 10:43 AM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Sorry to hear it man. That guy would get a serious *** kicking if he did that to me.....After he gets out of jail, he goes to the hospital.

I had my car painted in Ft. Lauderdale. Double clear or something like that crap, Bright Red factory color, painted my rear lower bumper charcoal grey (CETA), wet sanded it and buffed it. ZERO orange peel. Looks utterly amazing.......
$3,000.00

But I paid when it was finished....with a credit card only.

I suggest Chirs Cruz in Deland, about a 30 min drive for you. Or come to Lauderdale, lots of great shops owned by great people. Creative Colors in Ft. Lauderdale is awesome too.

Your car looks amazing! Where in FTL do you live?

Quick Reply: body work and pait fail 01`Z28... now Im W/out money and screwed