Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Axle bearing leaking.....Strange 12 bolt.......what shop is good....Lauderdale/Miami.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 09:00 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Axle bearing leaking.....Strange 12 bolt.......what shop is good....Lauderdale/Miami.

Looking for a shop that can pull my axle out and put a new bearing and a tube seal in.

Any recommendations........Lauderdale.............

Thanks.

EDIT......and **** LASHWAY MOTORSPORTS........its run and owned by a guy who has no idea what hes doing and sucks people in with his little bullshit salesman speech......he's like Obama....good at talking a good game, but can't deliver a pile of steaming ****.

Last edited by snow---flake99wssix; 02-09-2019 at 10:04 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

whatever you do stay away from lashway. they fucked up many peoples cars on here including mine.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6
whatever you do stay away from lashway. they fucked up many peoples cars on here including mine.
LASHWAY = **** Eric has no clue how to hire proper, experienced people. he takes payments and puts out ****. I'm shocked he's still in business.

I already know to steer clear of that trash shop. Three of my friends have been screwed bad.......and another handful of guys getting screwed by his horrible tuner.....

Old 02-09-2019, 10:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by snow---flake99wssix
LASHWAY = **** Eric has no clue how to hire proper, experienced people. he takes payments and puts out ****. I'm shocked he's still in business.

I already know to steer clear of that trash shop. Three of my friends have been screwed bad.......and another handful of guys getting screwed by his horrible tuner.....

sounds about spot on from them. me and them go WAAAAY back to when they only had a one bay shop and all they where doing was sweeping the floors lol in all these years nothing has changed i see. it is what it is i guess.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:15 PM
Teching In

broward drivetrain