Old 08-23-2005, 09:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look at what this guy thinks of those Gators

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...48#post3384348
Old 08-23-2005, 11:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

guy is a retard. he should worry about his own shitty football team getting back into the top 25...or maybe winning their own conference?
Old 08-23-2005, 11:28 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
nice copy and paste. glad you dont like the gators. when was the last time the huskers won a national championship again? maybe they can win thier own conference this year?

glad to see the gators bother you so much you wasted all this time putting this together.

one word:

RAPE
I guess you didn't realize this was a joke....merely a jab from a NW Husker Fan to a NW Gator Fan?

As for winning our Conference, at least we will be the best team in our state this year! (yeah, so we're the ONLY one...so what? )

And I really don't think you want to compare records with NU, do you? How about winning 3 NCAA Championships in 4 years? While going 60-3? AND beating EVERY Florida team in the process?

Note to all: the real reason NU fans don't like Florida or FSU or Colorado isn't because they are good, tough teams that can hand NU it's *** on any given Saturday. That is the part we DO like. It's the cocky players that take cheap shots, or fans that throw beer etc at our fans. Go to a game in Lincoln & you will see what clean players & fans that love the sport are all about!

Oh, yeah, this was supposed to be a joke....sorry. Talk about being a retard....
Old 08-23-2005, 11:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

enjoy the cold weather and corn fields.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:12 PM
TECH Addict

The 3 Florida teams are the best. yea lately they haven't been doing so well but what you expect when every year the drafts take each of the teams best players. GO HURRICANES!!!
Old 08-27-2005, 05:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Note to all: the real reason NU fans don't like Florida or FSU or Colorado isn't because they are good, tough teams that can hand NU it's *** on any given Saturday. That is the part we DO like. It's the cocky players that take cheap shots, or fans that throw beer etc at our fans. Go to a game in Lincoln & you will see what clean players & fans that love the sport are all about!

Oh, yeah, this was supposed to be a joke....sorry. Talk about being a retard....
I moved to Florida about ten years ago, and I cheer against every team in this state. The educational system in this state stinks, and so does the attitude of the coaching staff who are more concerned with keeping their players on the field than out of jail.

I like to see these southern teams who aren't well rounded enough to play when it's not sunny outside. Too bad they only play bowl games in in the south because nobody wants to risk a runny nose.
Old 08-27-2005, 06:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JimMueller
I moved to Florida about ten years ago, and I cheer against every team in this state. The educational system in this state stinks, and so does the attitude of the coaching staff who are more concerned with keeping their players on the field than out of jail.

I like to see these southern teams who aren't well rounded enough to play when it's not sunny outside. Too bad they only play bowl games in in the south because nobody wants to risk a runny nose.
I got a great idea for ya - TAKE I-95 NORTH
Old 08-27-2005, 06:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by next
I got a great idea for ya - TAKE I-95 NORTH

exactically..

snowbird quote... "the people here suck"
my reply" so take a ******* hike"
Old 08-27-2005, 07:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Snowbirds need to come down to raise the Florida average for Bush's "No Child Left Behind Act"
Old 08-27-2005, 08:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to agree that the educational system in Florida is lacking compared to the North East. Business practices in Florida suck also, in the North East it is much more professional.
I also agree that peoples attitudes here suck. They are two faced, to your face they are all friendly in their southern kind of way and when you turn your back they stab you in it.
People from the North East have a reputation of being rude.. and yes it is true. They are rudely honest. If they don't like you, they let you know.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:22 PM
TECH Junkie

It's real simple - you're posting in the Florida forum. My children are third generation Florida natives and I do take this personal. You got an issue with our state, better find another place to rant about it.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

just another hater.

1) Jim Mueler - where did you graduate from to have such an elitist attitude?

2) I have a feeling that these northern haters hated where they lived before. i love it here in florida! all i have to say is life must SUCK to be YOU if you cant have a good time here. if you arent happy, be a man and change your environment.

or you could just sit there and cry like a bitch.

3) you can ask these haters "why do you live in FLORIDA if you hate it so much anyways?" untill you are blue in the face. you will NEVER get an answer that makes any sense. just weak BS.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is no reason to take offense unless you are one of the two faced backstabber kind.
I have met some pretty nice folks down here.
I guess I should have clarified my post a bit and not lump all Floridians in one bunch.
BTW when someone actually sees a true Floridian please send me a picture, because like the lochness monster I have only heard rumors of one but never actually seen one.....lol
But I guarantee if anyone that grew up here moved to the North East they would see how there is an unspoken code of behavior there. It is not a Utopia in the North East at all and you have your backstabbers there as well. But I have found it isn't as bad as down here.
Florida is a great state overall and I cheer for all the local teams since I moved here.
The issue with the people here is one I can deal with once I figure the person out.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

I cant stand the north, nor can I stand (most of) the people from there. Everyone else got it right, if you're from up north and want to bitch about FL then GTFO, chances are we don't want you here either.

The educational system sucks because of old people. They make up the voting majority and couldn't care less about education. they just want money for cheap meds.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 30thanniv
There is no reason to take offense unless you are one of the two faced backstabber kind.
Every heard of pride in your heritage?

This goes for anyone deciding to make a negative Florida post - Predjudice is ugly, get over it. If your educational system was so good, some of ya'll must have missed the class on manners.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:37 AM

The solution is very simple. If you dont like FL, leave....

BTW~ Go UM
Old 08-28-2005, 11:52 AM
gwj
TECH Addict

Location: Live Oak, FL - in the woods where the creatures lurk.

Well, my grand daughter is 5th generation Floridian (I know, I'm a latecomer), LOL. We all have loved it here and never had a desire to live anywhere else.
As for two faced ********, they are everywhere you go, it's part of the human condition.
Go 'Noles.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:08 PM
TECH Junkie

I'm not ranting. I'm not speaking in a violent or angry manner - nor am I using profanity. I merely posted hoping there would be constructive discussion. I'm not crying, I'm laughing at the banter. I am also using proper grammar, correct spelling, and correct sentence structure. I'm not prejudice, as my statements are backed by fact.

http://www.newcornerstoneonline.com/..._Section_1.pdf
http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/cr_31.htm
http://www.nypirg.org/election04/VAP.pdf
http://www.civicyouth.org/PopUps/Rel...urnout2004.pdf

I don't blame the Florida natives for their educational problems - just their state government. Who votes for the state governement? Only 33-55% of people in the age group of 18-29. So if you want to complain about the elderly, tell your friends to vote. Believe me, if it was easy to move my daughter to a state with a better system, I would. For what it's worth, I believe there are sacrifices regardless of which region of the country you live in. So far as where I went to school, all I'll say is that they're typically in the top five in graduation rates and test scores, as well as averaging 10th in voter turnout percentages. Whereas Florida is typically in the bottom five in graduation rates & scores, and rank 25th-37th in recent voter turnout percentages.

Yes, I have pride in my heritage - as an American citizen. My brother's home was a stage-coach stop in the 1850's. It was remodeled and it still stands. Hmm, let me see... Florida forum, Florida resident. Right to post in the Florida forum? Approved. Citizen of the USA? Yes. Use of The Bill of Rights approved. This is a public forum. If you can't handle the truth, just bury your head in the sand. Lock the thread if you choose, and prove my point. Just make sure you add to the forum rules that might equals right and you are not allowed to have an open mind. *shrug*
Old 08-28-2005, 01:57 PM

Alright guys, it was just a joke. Theres no need to get defensive or mad. Lets keep it nice.
Old 08-28-2005, 02:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

jim, dont get cauht up in statistics. all publics school programs are what you make out of them. i went to a shitty FLORIDA public school and ended up with both a masters in business and a doctorate degree. take a guess where...

again since you bash and hate on florida, i again ask you where you graduated from which allows you to have this arrogant attitude towards our state? dont hide behinds stats. i put it out on the table.

all you are doing is setting yourself up for a built-in excuse. if your children want a chance of being accepted and graduating from top universities, its up to the CHILD and PARENT, not the school's duty or responsibility. have you ever considered the low graduation rate due to the populations tendency to migrate? i know that is CERTAINLY influencing these statistics. IMO they mean very little. yes the school system needs help. no the older population will NOT fund the school systems. but as a parent you need to not make excuses and blame the "system" and do whats right for your child. dont hate then hide behind meaningless statistics and excuses.

as for voting percentage of persons eligible to vote b/w 18-29 - what are the national stats? you know, since you are all abotu stats

Quick Reply: Look at what this guy thinks of those Gators