Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Moving to Sarasota area soon. Questions.

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005 | 01:35 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=silverTA2002]Spoken like a true SRQ snob.

QUOTE]

C'mon bro. How can you say that without even knowing me. I'm a transplant from Queens New York who moved down to Myakka City, ya know where that is? I'm a confused redneck city slicker yankee. I went to high school at Southeast. Most of my friends are from b-town, and I know where all the good **** is. I will agree with you on the snobby mentality here in SRQ though, especially the chicks, but that aint me.
Old 12-10-2005 | 07:27 AM
11 Second Club

Damn I didnt think anyone still lived in Myakka
Old 12-25-2005 | 02:33 AM
TECH Regular

I would also tell you to look into lakewood ranch a nice area, everything is new, its righ of the highway close to the airport , just a few mile from town(less than ten), and you are still close to the dragstrip, which is about 25 miles or so. Bradenton is also not bad if you are just planning on staying a year, cheap and its not reall ghetto, the srasota/bradenton area has one of the lowest crime rates in the whole country. I love the area moved there from DC and will never leave, its gorgeous. I hope you like it here, its a great scene.
Old 12-29-2005 | 12:06 AM
TECH Resident

im in sarasota for a week visiting family... i love it here... just wish i had the f-bod w/ me

Quick Reply: Moving to Sarasota area soon. Questions.