Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Fuddrockers by U.S 1, next to Williamson Cadillac?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 01:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fuddrockers by U.S 1, next to Williamson Cadillac?

Every monday a group of older gearheads with real automotive knowledge, hangout by there, I'm usually the youngest or one of the youngest. I like to go over there because the police doesn't bother us and is a good place to learn and
have interesting conversations, even though once in a while people race, but its not madness like in the Pollo Tropical in 87 and Bird road.
Old 01-28-2006, 07:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

thats were the miami chapter of the SFFBA use to meet
Old 02-05-2006, 10:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds like a great group, I'd like to go I just can't help but think I'd feel really out of place. I'm only 17 and I'm pretty new to the car world so I still don't know much at all about engines or cars.
Old 02-06-2006, 02:14 AM
TECH Addict

Yeah i used to go to the SFFBA meets down there. But when i used to go i was working at the Autocity right down the street from there. So i would get out of work at 5pm by the time i got home cause of traffic and showered i wouldn't want to drive all the way over there again.
And MPE so what if you don't know **** about cars. Your still young and got the rest of your life to learn. Groups like this and LS1tech are what its all about talking car **** most of the time. When i bought my T/A all i knew was that it was a 6 speed and had a 5.7 V8 didn't even know the engine code. But the more questions you ask the better off you are.
-Joel