Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Almost time to terrorize the neighbors

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 10:57 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by next

You guys whoring up my threads again

So how bout it Eric, you gonna run the NoBull on Aprill 22? Shanes car is blown up and Mark probably isn`t going so it could be yours to win.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Caveman
So how bout it Eric, you gonna run the NoBull on Aprill 22? Shanes car is blown up and Mark probably isn`t going so it could be yours to win.
Shane may have a new bullet... and a new car. Who knows, it may not be true but we shall see. There's still some heavy hitters. Roger has gone mid 8's with his Vortech Mustang. I'll give it my best and see what happens.

I should be testing next week if all goes well. Car goes to Frank's tomorrow for the dzus frame and hood work, then back to Mike for the tune. Could be Wed night I'm out testing.

David moved out to Bushnell so I lost my crew chief.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Shane may have a new bullet... and a new car. Who knows, it may not be true but we shall see. There's still some heavy hitters. Roger has gone mid 8's with his Vortech Mustang. I'll give it my best and see what happens.

I should be testing next week if all goes well. Car goes to Frank's tomorrow for the dzus frame and hood work, then back to Mike for the tune. Could be Wed night I'm out testing.

David moved out to Bushnell so I lost my crew chief.
Hey Eric, i'm gonna be up in Orlando all next week, so if ur out testing Wed, let me know and i'll come hang out with ya! I can be pit and video bitch too, hehe!
Old 04-13-2006, 11:38 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

I just saw your post on the NoBull site Eric. I`ll make it a point to be there on Wed and if my car isn`t at the NoBull I`ll help you then.

Hey Devon is your car gonna be ready for BMP on April 22? We need some LS1s to beat up on some of the old school dragracers.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:01 AM
TECH Junkie

If it isn't ready Wed it may be Fri night. It would be great to have both of you guys to go racing with. I'll let you know what's going on.
Old 04-14-2006, 03:35 PM
TECH Junkie

I just saw your post on the NoBull site Eric. I`ll make it a point to be there on Wed and if my car isn`t at the NoBull I`ll help you then.

Hey Devon is your car gonna be ready for BMP on April 22? We need some LS1s to beat up on some of the old school dragracers.
Yeah, she's comin home tonight, just gotta get the dash back in this weekend after work, cuz I leave monday to go to orlando, so she'll be ready, but I don't know how far i'll make it, she's not gonna be full strength, first stage only, still no standalone yet. Should still be good for 9.40's to 9.60's depending on 60' is what i'm gonna guestimate, guess we'll find out next weekend!
Old 04-14-2006, 03:38 PM
TECH Junkie

If it isn't ready Wed it may be Fri night. It would be great to have both of you guys to go racing with. I'll let you know what's going on.
Cool man, that'll be badass!!!! I ended up puttin some dynomax bullets in, wanted her ready for this months no bull and couldn't get the money together for all the safety **** and the damn price tag on those kooks!
Old 04-14-2006, 05:05 PM
9 Second Club

Nice! You going to be at the next No Bull at LMSP on May 13th Eric?

Maybe Greg and I will come to watch but I don't know about racing at OSW. Plus she may be down. Trying to get the new goodies on by next weekend.

Devon since you will be so close maybe you can come to LMSP and watch next Thursday. As you can see LMSPs track is hooking great. Cut a 1.33 60ft last night. I just almost took out the damn wall though.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:32 AM
10 & 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1Queen

Maybe Greg and I will come to watch but I don't know about racing at OSW. Plus she may be down. Trying to get the new goodies on by next weekend.

Devon since you will be so close maybe you can come to LMSP and watch next Thursday. As you can see LMSPs track is hooking great. Cut a 1.33 60ft last night. I just almost took out the damn wall though.
You and Greg need to bring it to BMP for NoBull, most of the heavy hitters won`t be there so anything could happen. I would love to see the Orange car running Eric or Devon in the final.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Not sure that would be a good idea on the wife's birthday.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'd love to be your neighbor! Maybe I could ride in your car ... LOL!!!!
Old 04-15-2006, 04:03 PM
TECH Junkie

THATS A GOOD DEAL

Originally Posted by Mike Norris
Eric's car is getting close for sure, nice to se her move around the shop under her own power and the parachute & mount are very nice.

phantom2216,

Our header install quotes run in the $400 area depending on brand and if any welding or odd add-ons are needed. The plug wires come off anyhow on an LS1 with a header install, so no extra labor there. Now if it was an LT1 header and wire install, thats a different story. Just let us know if we can help.

Mike Norris
Old 04-15-2006, 05:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Yeah, if we don't have something we're doin that night, i'll try and swing by, that'd be cool!
Old 04-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Norris
Eric's car is getting close for sure, nice to se her move around the shop under her own power and the parachute & mount are very nice.

phantom2216,

Our header install quotes run in the $400 area depending on brand and if any welding or odd add-ons are needed. The plug wires come off anyhow on an LS1 with a header install, so no extra labor there. Now if it was an LT1 header and wire install, thats a different story. Just let us know if we can help.

Mike Norris
PM sent.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:03 PM
9 Second Club

You and Greg need to bring it to BMP for NoBull, most of the heavy hitters won`t be there so anything could happen. I would love to see the Orange car running Eric or Devon in the final.
We will be there for tnt Greg will be getting the mustang ready for runday sunday, We bought a set of 225's 90/90 and a direct port heads will not be on for another week or two but if everything goes good we will atleast get a new best
Old 04-15-2006, 11:31 PM
9 Second Club

Not sure that would be a good idea on the wife's birthday.

Yeah, she might not like that. Not every women is like me. I would love to race on my b-day May 7th but its a Sunday and the tracks are closed LOL.....
Well Maybe Greg and I will get to meet you on the next one....

Quick Reply: Almost time to terrorize the neighbors