Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Ticket for loud/muffler

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 10:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've only had noise ordance from radio three to be exact. my last one came from lake county right by volusia, lady cop said she heard me a half mile a way and my lt1 has small cam long tubes that dump at the Y and is f'n loud, they didn't say anything, just understood why my driving record is so long. Even Orange city cops ain't bothered me YET, and there really ticket happy cant a kid spin his tires w/o a careless ticket
Old 05-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
Cop was not cool, because it was 2:30 in the morning, he also made me take a breathalizer, walk in a strait line while touching my nose, and say the alphabet backwards which I have memorized for good reason.
Hell, I'm stone cold sober right now and I couldn't recite the alphabet backwards without writing it down!
Old 05-27-2006, 05:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JakeROFL
err wrong ... you may want to read over the statue book before you start heeh.. You may not alt. an exhaust system/sound...i believe its 316.293...... I could be wrong on the statue because ill never use it lol...You cannot add any cut-out or bypass to it eaither....

Also, there is no such thing as 3 tickets and then u can get arrested....dont believe what people say...you will learn when you actually become a police officer/deputy and hit the road.

I sure wish there were a three ticket rule.. lol...your tag light is out, your taililght is out and u did not have a seat belt on..step out of the car and turn around lol....

Is this a retarted law.... YES and there are many more to go along with this one.

BTW: what agency hired you? I am an FTO and we just hired 9 more officers. I gotta train the new officers to make them ONE ! lol....best of luck to you.
316.272= exhaust must work properly, and no cut-out...on highway..
316.293= motor vehicle noise, 78db under 35mph 82db over 35mph
316.2935= pollution control must not be tampered with, and persons may not sell tampered emissions vehicles.....

so its more of a properly working emissions sytem then having a aftermarket exhaust....as for the 3 strikes rule, they use it on jacksonville sheriffs office, i dont work for them but a agency adjcent to them, like i said alot of agencie policy dictates alot of things and city codes...u can have high flow cats, a loudmouth exhaust and i dont see how we could make a case to give that person a ticket unless it was toooo loud...but i dont think anyone up here carries those sound measuring devices....and thanks for the luck i should be go to go as of oct.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:12 PM
TECH Resident

**** bso those pig *** mother *******, there worse nowhere then in the great city of weston, i got a DWB while driving my 86 mcss the other day, 7 dollars for no ins card on me, only in weston....
Old 06-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Staging Lane

Wink

Originally Posted by JakeROFL
The salary can be decent depending on where you work. The insurance they provide is awesome but just dont plan on being rich. You can make some really good money going Federal tho.

I can say this about it, there is nothing I would change. I go to work everyday happy and looking to get into trouble
YES, you can make a fantastic salary as a Fed!!! However, it can be extremely tough to get into.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LS1ownzYOU
**** bso those pig *** mother *******, there worse nowhere then in the great city of weston, i got a DWB while driving my 86 mcss the other day, 7 dollars for no ins card on me, only in weston....
AHAHAHA....im just wondering, did the police make the rules? no the people you voted for did, complain to them and stop getting pissy toward the cops. people get pissed when cops write UTCs, driving is a privelage, and its not required to you. you dont want to follow the rules just dont drive. i love the dwb thing to...thats exactly what i do allllll day....so when your mom gets mugged, or your sister gets into a dui, or you get shot at. dont call 911 because were all busy looking for the next dwb.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:22 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by staringback05
AHAHAHA....im just wondering, did the police make the rules? no the people you voted for did, complain to them and stop getting pissy toward the cops. people get pissed when cops write UTCs, driving is a privelage, and its not required to you. you dont want to follow the rules just dont drive. i love the dwb thing to...thats exactly what i do allllll day....so when your mom gets mugged, or your sister gets into a dui, or you get shot at. dont call 911 because were all busy looking for the next dwb.
typical pig, i wont call 911, thats why i have my concealed weapons permit, i dont need the sloppy *** sherriffs office. And yeah all you bso pigs are the same, WORTHLESS.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:24 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by FedZ
YES, you can make a fantastic salary as a Fed!!! However, it can be extremely tough to get into.
Thats what im studying in school to do right now, be a federal agent, so i can point and laugh at the worthless pathetic little sheriffs deputys and there pathetic salary.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

now police are definatly not worthless, thats rather harsh. But ill reach for my gun before i reach for my phone if i hear some glass breaking downstairs in the middle of the night
Old 06-06-2006, 11:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thats what im studying in school to do right now, be a federal agent, so i can point and laugh at the worthless pathetic little sheriffs deputys and there pathetic salary.
you have to be kidding right? you think your going to go straight from college to the feds? what dream world do you live in. feds dont take college kids, they take soldiers, lawyers, accountants, and EX SHERIFFS OFFICERS...along with a masters degrees, with your train of thought you wont make it past the psy. phase. as for the money, you think your gonna make 6 figures right away? id make more money then you right now, if you started right now. please learn something about the federal and state law systems before you shoot off. i wasnt here to argue, but to just make a point that people get pissed at cops becuase they do there jobs....90% of people only get there info from the media and other people and have no negative dealings with cops, some cops are bad but whats the difference in you seeing a few cops who were bad and saying that all are bad, and then someone seeing a thug and calling all black people or all white people bad? whats the difference? . you cuss me out, you throw your id at me, and give me a hard time bottomline is your day wont be pleasent. and im not even gonna comment on the first post, because im so sure in your college years your so surgical with a sidearm.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by camaroextra
now police are definatly not worthless, thats rather harsh. But ill reach for my gun before i reach for my phone if i hear some glass breaking downstairs in the middle of the night
see i have no problem with this, who wouldnt grab a weapon if craps going down in your house. but regardless were gonna show up. just make sure you put the gun down when we do get there lol
Old 06-06-2006, 12:36 PM
TECH Resident

you have to be kidding right? you think your going to go straight from college to the feds? what dream world do you live in. feds dont take college kids, they take soldiers, lawyers, accountants, and EX SHERIFFS OFFICERS...along with a masters degrees, with your train of thought you wont make it past the psy. phase. as for the money, you think your gonna make 6 figures right away? id make more money then you right now, if you started right now. please learn something about the federal and state law systems before you shoot off. i wasnt here to argue, but to just make a point that people get pissed at cops becuase they do there jobs....90% of people only get there info from the media and other people and have no negative dealings with cops, some cops are bad but whats the difference in you seeing a few cops who were bad and saying that all are bad, and then someone seeing a thug and calling all black people or all white people bad? whats the difference? . you cuss me out, you throw your id at me, and give me a hard time bottomline is your day wont be pleasent. and im not even gonna comment on the first post, because im so sure in your college years your so surgical with a sidearm.
whats funny is u think u know what your talking about. Intern with a federal agency and ur guarentted employment with that agency upon graduation from ur university... whats that... i have a internship in june of 07.......?

Looks like u can insert that sloppy bso foot in ur pig mouth.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

whats funny is u think u know what your talking about. Intern with a federal agency and ur guarentted employment with that agency upon graduation from ur university... whats that... i have a internship in june of 07.......?

Looks like u can insert that sloppy bso foot in ur pig mouth.
ANHHHHHH WRONG AGAIN....ive been to college and i have a degree and i interned with 3 federal agencies....us marshalls, atf, and federal attorneys....you wont be sworn enforcement, youll be a pencil pusher if that. i was blowing things up before you got into college, they take exp. my friend, along with education. to think because you will have a piece of paper that there just going to give you a job is once again.....crazy.....and there are no guarantys with the federal system. enjoy being on a waiting list, in the meantime will be joining a task force in the next year or so, will be paid more and have alot more fun then any fbi agent will have....lol your arguing with someone who actually has a job compared to you just being a soph or junior in college
Old 06-06-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

ANHHHHHH WRONG AGAIN....ive been to college and i have a degree and i interned with 3 federal agencies....us marshalls, atf, and federal attorneys....you wont be sworn enforcement, youll be a pencil pusher if that. i was blowing things up before you got into college, they take exp. my friend, along with education. to think because you will have a piece of paper that there just going to give you a job is once again.....crazy.....and there are no guarantys with the federal system. enjoy being on a waiting list, in the meantime will be joining a task force in the next year or so, will be paid more and have alot more fun then any fbi agent will have....lol your arguing with someone who actually has a job compared to you just being a soph or junior in college

::::yawn::::: You really have no clue what your talking about
Old 06-06-2006, 04:03 PM

I think this thread has served its purpose...

Quick Reply: Ticket for loud/muffler