Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

LS1s in south florida?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 09:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BottleFed03GT
1.87 on that run...i know i can get it to 1.7x....just need a few more passes...
Once again, I must say I'm not impressed. You're on a sticky *** tire with a stick shift. I've never 60'ed close to that on motor (2.0's) and yes that is my best time in my sig. How the **** can you feel bad for me? My stock car makes more power than your FULLY BUILT, PORTED HEAD HAVIN, AFTERMARKET CAM'D, ALL BOLT ON havin slow *** Mustang. Instead of feeling bad for me, you should be embarrassed for yourself and the fact that you spent TONS OF MONEY on that car to make it ALMOST as fast as a stock LS1!!!!!!! Do you realize my car has stock exhaust manifolds and cat-back on it?Not to mention a STOCK GM cam in it as well. The day we meet on the street , hopefully will make you realize that you are not on a level playing ground.
Instead of coming on here and acting like you can't find any LS1s to race, maybe its time to realize that the LSX motors are TOP DAWG! You say Stangs get no respect here, and hopefully now you see why. You may think the car is fast, and compared to the way it ran stock, it sure is, yet when you come here(LS1tech), high 12's are just par for the course. Where were you 3-4 years ago when Evan Smith from MM&FF tested a 6 speed SS and Vette?(GM high tech) If my memory serves me correct, the SS went 12.80 and the Vette 12.66-both cars COMPLETLY STOCK, down to the tires. Besides, whats next, the only thing you don't have is a stroker. That might get you 35-45 more HP, but your still gonna be behind, and out alot more dough. For every mod you make to that 2V turd, an equal or lesser mod on an LSX motor will keep it way out ahead of you. Don't get me started on how much power my car would make with half the mods (and money) you have in your car.
And as far as ET's go, I dont give a **** about them either. When Slims Cobra was goin 11.60's on every pass, and my car had never cracked 11.80, I still managed to put it to Slim on the street, you probably didn't know that, did ya?
Not sayin I got anything for him now with his spray,(that thing hauls ***...), but noone thought I would beat his gear-bangin *** on the street, but I did. In fact he lowered his non spray ET to the 11.50's with the same setup he had when I beat him when I was still goin 11.80's. As you can see, rwhp, ET's none of that **** really matters. Beat me on the street and I will respect that, I just do not see that happening.
I think it's time to call your boys at D'Agostino and order up one of them HP twin kits, that should give you a fighting chance. At least till you meet some of my Vette boys; wow, you still have a long road in front of you.
Okay, I got to get back to work....havent done **** since I got here. Maybe we'll develop a super-tune for the 2valves that will make them run like an LS1!!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Staging Lane

Well i'm glad you dont care about ETs...but i run my car at the track...i said it before and saying it again now....Its not worth me losing my Job to street race...so you can talk all the **** you want about this car and that car...when you wanna bring it to the track let me know and well run...

and enough of the if i had this like you or if i put that into my car what it would run....or how much i spent on my car...dont worry about my bank accounts...you build your car the way you want...i'll do mine the way i want and then lets run...AT THE TRACK...
Old 10-12-2006, 10:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well i'm glad you dont care about ETs...but i run my car at the track...i said it before and saying it again now....Its not worth me losing my Job to street race...so you can talk all the **** you want about this car and that car...when you wanna bring it to the track let me know and well run...

and enough of the if i had this like you or if i put that into my car what it would run....or how much i spent on my car...dont worry about my bank accounts...you build your car the way you want...i'll do mine the way i want and then lets run...AT THE TRACK...
Just making the point that if you lined up with any LS motored car with all your mods, like my boy V-series' vette, you'd get DEMOLISHED. Hes gonna be faster on motor than you or me on spray! I'm not saying if this or if that.... I'm saying motor to motor, spray to spray I will whip you, but I aint about to spend $50 for a night at the track to prove it. The only way you'll get stopped in a street race is if you're behind....hmmm....I see why you wont run on the street now. Lol.
I wish you Mustang guys could just see the light and admit that the LS1 is superior in every way to todays Ford motors.
Bring it....
Old 10-12-2006, 10:27 AM
11 Second Club

(ed feaster) why don't you both stop talking ****, and settle it at the track. i know what both of you have done to your cars. they are probably equal in mods. for the record jeffs heads are not ported and mikes car is not as stock as he is claiming. mike put a good set of tires on your car and run him. it will be a very good race!!!!!
MAN UP!!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 10:32 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sprayjunkie
Just making the point that if you lined up with any LS motored car with all your mods, like my boy V-series' vette, you'd get DEMOLISHED. Hes gonna be faster on motor than you or me on spray! I'm not saying if this or if that.... I'm saying motor to motor, spray to spray I will whip you, but I aint about to spend $50 for a night at the track to prove it. The only way you'll get stopped in a street race is if you're behind....hmmm....I see why you wont run on the street now. Lol.
I wish you Mustang guys could just see the light and admit that the LS1 is superior in every way to todays Ford motors.
Bring it....
ALright here goes then....You beat me at the track...its on me my treat...if it cost you 50 bucks (only 15 to run and half a tank of gas?) Now when i win...whatcha got?? you paying my way up there??

and slowvette brought vseries tech into this not me...i'm not saying i can beat every ls1 out there....right now i'm saying i can beat YOU...s
Old 10-12-2006, 10:35 AM
11 Second Club

Bring it....
Come on man...jamie vs the mustang wouldnt even be a fair race...jamies car is just....sick lol
Old 10-12-2006, 10:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GDM Z28
(ed feaster) why don't you both stop talking ****, and settle it at the track. i know what both of you have done to your cars. they are probably equal in mods. for the record jeffs heads are not ported and mikes car is not as stock as he is claiming. mike put a good set of tires on your car and run him. it will be a very good race!!!!!
MAN UP!!!!
Hey Ed, cant you drive this thing for him on the street one night? ****, I'm the one with a suspended lisence....
Be easier to just run for fifty bucks straight up, and better for my pocket,lol.
BTW, how unstock is my car really? I dont give a **** what anyone thinks I have, its all going out STOCK, NON FLOWING, MANIFOLDS! And comin in through a STOCK T/B. Once again, BRING IT!
Old 10-12-2006, 11:04 AM
11 Second Club

Hey Ed, cant you drive this thing for him on the street one night? ****, I'm the one with a suspended lisence....
Be easier to just run for fifty bucks straight up, and better for my pocket,lol.
BTW, how unstock is my car really? I dont give a **** what anyone thinks I have, its all going out STOCK, NON FLOWING, MANIFOLDS! And comin in through a STOCK T/B. Once again, BRING IT!
Ed said he will do it if jeff will let him.

Trent
Old 10-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Staging Lane

wow...how many excuses can you make not to run me at the track???first it was the money?? issue solved if you can actually beat me...now you have a suspended licence...whats next??? i'm sure at the track eddie could get the car into the 12.5-12.6 range...as far as him running the car on the street...sorry not anytime soon...have too much time and money invested into the car to risk something happening with someone else....the offer still stands for the track anytime you want...when your ready you let me know...until then nothing else to discuss on this one...

so who else has an LS1... that wants to run at the track?
Old 10-12-2006, 12:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow...how many excuses can you make not to run me at the track???first it was the money?? issue solved if you can actually beat me...now you have a suspended licence...whats next??? i'm sure at the track eddie could get the car into the 12.5-12.6 range...as far as him running the car on the street...sorry not anytime soon...have too much time and money invested into the car to risk something happening with someone else....the offer still stands for the track anytime you want...when your ready you let me know...until then nothing else to discuss on this one...

so who else has an LS1... that wants to run at the track?
I AM MAKING NO EXCUSES. IF ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS RACE AT THE TRACK AGAINST LS1's, WELL THERES ALWAYS LS1's AT THE TRACK. CALL ONE OUT, WTF? ONLY MENTIONED MY LISENCE SO YOU WOULD SEE THE RISK THAT I'M PREPARED TO TAKE TO WHOOP YOU!
I'm in no financial position to do a track night, as it costs at least $50 for me to do it right, without N20. Did you race any LS cars last night, and how did you do? If not, why?
Let me say that if I went to one of the Mustang boards (where LSX motors DO get respect) and started this same thread, I'd probably be getting death threats by now. You made it seem like there were no cars to race down here, or that wanted to race your bad-*** Stang. Well, as we already determined, you've seen my car and met me, and wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH RACING ME!!! As I recall I was sitting in my car, engine running saying LETS GO!, but noone took the offer. I'd think by now you'd realize this isn't gonna be my first race, I've been playing this game since before your car was built, and I've raced everything I ever came up against, NEVER BACKED DOWN TO A RACE!!!
Obviously it's you that cant judge car-lengths, or you truly have no idea about the potential of an LS motor compared to a 2valve.
Said it before, I'll say it again, BRING THAT ****!!
Old 10-12-2006, 12:26 PM
On The Tree

and slowvette brought vseries tech into this not me...i'm not saying i can beat every ls1 out there
my mistake, i seriously thought u were faster on motor, since u've had ur car down for 7 months.

on a side note, u do realize that a bone stock stalled a4 ls1 will beat u at the track with u all motor right?
Old 10-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Staging Lane

I AM MAKING NO EXCUSES. IF ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS RACE AT THE TRACK AGAINST LS1's, WELL THERES ALWAYS LS1's AT THE TRACK. CALL ONE OUT, WTF? ONLY MENTIONED MY LISENCE SO YOU WOULD SEE THE RISK THAT I'M PREPARED TO TAKE TO WHOOP YOU!
I'm in no financial position to do a track night, as it costs at least $50 for me to do it right, without N20. Did you race any LS cars last night, and how did you do? If not, why?
Let me say that if I went to one of the Mustang boards (where LSX motors DO get respect) and started this same thread, I'd probably be getting death threats by now. You made it seem like there were no cars to race down here, or that wanted to race your bad-*** Stang. Well, as we already determined, you've seen my car and met me, and wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH RACING ME!!! As I recall I was sitting in my car, engine running saying LETS GO!, but noone took the offer. I'd think by now you'd realize this isn't gonna be my first race, I've been playing this game since before your car was built, and I've raced everything I ever came up against, NEVER BACKED DOWN TO A RACE!!!
Obviously it's you that cant judge car-lengths, .
Said it before, I'll say it again, BRING THAT ****!!
wow...yeah your risking alot to street race...what a night in jail?? yeah thats alot more then my Job, my pention, my house...yeah so you can save 50 bucks...which i've already said you win i'll pay.....

Yes you were ready to race...and i dont know if youve seen everyone of my posts from the start...I'M NOT INTRESTED IN STREET RACING...same thing i said to you outside of chivs house.

Never came on here claming my car is the baddest around, came on here look for people from the site to race...more fun that way...bragging rights...and yes i ran 2 LS's last night. Lost to a GTO and beat the Vette...both videos are posted in this thread...

Now obviously your not intrested in running at the track...thats fine...so move on quit running your mouth casue the race on the street isnt gonna happen...

Smile its all for fun...

We need beer

or you truly have no idea about the potential of an LS motor compared to a 2valve
And the pontential of an LS, 2v, 4v, any car for that matter is equal to how deep your pockets are.

Last edited by BottleFed03GT; 10-12-2006 at 12:32 PM.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Slow Vette
my mistake, i seriously thought u were faster on motor, since u've had ur car down for 7 months.

on a side note, u do realize that a bone stock stalled a4 ls1 will beat u at the track with u all motor right?

Will beat me or can beat me????

again...maybe maybe not....tired of hearing all that...anything can happen when racing...find someone with a bone stock stalled a4 that wants to race and lets see...

yes the car was down for an extened period of time...lots of delays...the car is pretty much the same as before though just a little stronger...

Last edited by BottleFed03GT; 10-12-2006 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:42 PM
12 Second Club

no need to feel bad for me...just got back from moroso...I hope those times in your sig arent your best...if they are i feel bad for you....Left the bottle at home tonight wanted to get used to the car again...been a little while....so best time on motor...12.923 at 106.34...working on getting the video uploaded...never done it before...
With all the respect to you, I don't have much respect for your car after seeing your times... I ran same times with higher traps on $56 Kumhos with lid and catback, while you had to have your car fully rebuilt... once again, no respect...
Old 10-12-2006, 12:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by erikthegoalie
Sup dude...Ill meet ya at the track...MOROSO i am assuming....

I still need to change the oil....and get some tires for my skinnies....

But I'll run ya for fun...win or lose w/e...

I want to get my time anyway...im full bolt on.4.10's, drag radials...tunes and thats about it, oh yeah full true dual exhaust too with long tubes..

Lemme know man
stop being a lil bitch and go out to State Rd. 9! lol j/k. last night we got raided by a bunch of pigs. Me and trent almost went to jail holding onto each others pockets. I was scared, (especially after one of those guapo guapos started shooting a gun).
Old 10-12-2006, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Outlaw LS1
stop being a lil bitch and go out to State Rd. 9! lol j/k. last night we got raided by a bunch of pigs. Me and trent almost went to jail holding onto each others pockets. I was scared, (especially after one of those guapo guapos started shooting a gun).
damn, thank god, i didnt go there last night, although i was thinking about it...
Old 10-12-2006, 01:28 PM
11 Second Club

mike how about this. Your license is suspended right? You dont wana run at moroso because youd have to drive there and you take the chance of being pulled over. Ed will trailor your car there for you so you can run Jeff.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Staging Lane

i'll know tomorrow night if i get the car tuned...if not shooting for friday if i can get off work....$75 bucks...track opens at 9am and it includes the TnT for friday night so from 9am to 11pm....should be able to get a few runs in...
I will run you. It will be fun. Friday the 13th at Moroso. I will be there with my brother. He has a 2006 Z06. We are going to get there by 9:00 AM

My car has Kooks LT's - Y Pipe - GMMG Exhaust and LS1 tuning.

If you go look for a Silver 2002 WS6 TA. I am curious how I will do. This is the first time with new exhaust mods that I will be running it.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Staging Lane

This is Renips brother with the 2006 Z06.....Come on down tomorrow morning and I am sure there will be a couple of LS1's willing to race you in a safe and legal enviornment.....I'll even give you a crack at me....I'm in Pines also.....
Old 10-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by renips
This is Renips brother with the 2006 Z06.....Come on down tomorrow morning and I am sure there will be a couple of LS1's willing to race you in a safe and legal enviornment.....I'll even give you a crack at me....I'm in Pines also.....

Wish i could be there....have to work for someone tomorrow though...its been in the books for like 2 months and cant get out of it....i will be there sunday for the stang vs vette shootout....its bracket racing but should be fun none the less...

Quick Reply: LS1s in south florida?