Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Pensacola people HELP

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 10:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pensacola people HELP

Im moving to pcola to work at the powerhouse on 9th by the beach. I think it's close to escambia or something like that? Never been there so I don't know the good or bad parts of town or where a good place to live is, help me out please.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Launching!

I live on the north side of town. There are many nice apartment complexes all on the northeast corner of town. I have covered parking for my corvette, and a garage for my camaro. I commute to the NAS pensacola every morning. Its a 25 minute drive, and traffic in never bad.

Are you working ON the actual beach, or just near the water? If you are working in pensacola beach, I recomend getting a place to stay in a town called gulf breeze. You have to drive thru gulf breeze to get from pensacola to pensacola beach.

Are you looking to rent or buy?
Old 10-12-2006, 08:04 AM
10 Second Club

Powerhouse on 9th in a good areas. Lots of good areas around there and the airport to stay without worry. Just don't stray to far to the West, as it gets kinda rough in a few places for sure. Only apartments to avoid around powerhouse is Jasmine somthing right down the road. They are a lil ghetto, but Northwoods right down the road is really nice.

Hell, hit me up and I'll show you around some. Help ya find a place. I keep an eye out for something and have my wife do the same.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

I will stay tuned to this thread as well as I am transferring to NAS Pensacola in January. Looking for a decent apartment close to base hopefully.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Launching!

We close on a house Oct 30. Moving down then, have taken a job in Pcola. Went to nine mile couple weeks back and checked out some cool rides. Can't wait to get my SS down here and cruise the streets. We all need to meet up some time?
Old 10-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Teching In

Too bad you won't be able to cruise to Destin on the 28th, but were trying to set it up as a monthly cruise to surrounding cities. Every Saturday night there's a small get together at the Burger King on 9 Mile for all types of cars. I'm new to the F-Body world myself but I don't believe there's any organized F-Body groups in Pensacola, yet!

Welcome to Pensacola, The beach here is amazing!
Old 10-12-2006, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll actually be moving up there on the 27th I think, im taking over the personal training at that gym, it's not physically on the beach but I hear it's pretty close. The club is 'north pensacola' but I have no clue about the area. John I'll send you a pm this weekend when I actually have time. I am going up next weekend to check out my club as well as places im looking to live. I really want some kind of covered parking for my car, if not a garage.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry.. looking to rent prob just a one br
Old 10-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Banned

google earth is your friend chris

i'm gonna miss you dude

let me know how that **** goes tho, maybe ill come visit ya up there for spring break

Quick Reply: Pensacola people HELP