Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

so who else hates psychology?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 10:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, ya I never had to take those classes for the simple reason of me not wanting to. I had enough trouble in high school paying attention cause I was always chasing the skirts...I always found every subject in hs to be boring and not interest me. So I found what I love to do and something I'm interested in and lemme tell ya, when you love doing what your doing you look back and say wow I'm glad I love my job lol... My gf is taking classes at FAU and all shes had is problems with the teachers there. They also sent her a notice that she was failing her math class when she had been withdrawln from it for 5 weeks lol..real bummer but hey, good luck with your psych class and try and sleep with the teacher if shes hott!! I guarantee ull pass then lol.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rabbit102
real bummer but hey, good luck with your psych class and try and sleep with the teacher if shes hott!! I guarantee ull pass then lol.
50+ year old "ginger" lady plus shes got a FUPA
I'm doing well in the class, I just hate work that isn't necessary, that has no learning value lol. And yea the staff at FAU...well some of them could be considered mildly retarded. I recieved a letter from them stating to me that I have not taken any classes there the past 2 semesters (spring and summer) and that I would be put on academic prob. or not admitted to the next term if I do not enroll for fall courses lol. :

Quick Reply: so who else hates psychology?