Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

My head hurts....

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 04:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My head hurts....

geez i need to vent, ive been in a civil liability/rights meeting all day today 13hours...no patrol....which just racked my brain

havent slept in over a day and a half...its freakin 5am

the damn car needs coil packs

i log on tonight and i have a pm from some mod, saying my sig will be deleted unless i change it?!!? WTF?...this is the second such email
(deleted both )both are from texas guys for some reason...ummm my sig is well within boundaries and ive had the bitch for the last 3 months....maybe 1/4 of the mods dont know there *** from a hole in the ground, dont know a damn thing about the car they drive, and beat off to the green letters there name is made of the other 3/4

was supposed to get comp time and work a DUI stop tomm.....nope

im gettin sick and my throat hurts like hell

and i dont get paid till next thursday

im hungry as hell and i guess im gonna try to pass out now, least i dont have all that on my chest now...
Old 11-10-2006, 04:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fell ya to some degree... Im tired as hell, but off to work again...
Old 11-10-2006, 04:23 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, sounds like you need some rest man. Especially after meetings like that all day. I bet that's some "dry" sh*t!

There's nothing more frustrating to me after a long day than dealing with a half-*** running car as well. Get those coil packs soon as you can.

Damn, I'm off today and I'm awake at 5 in the morning. Could be worse for you, atleast your not old like me.
Jacob, anybody cruising to Sonic tonight that you heard of?
Russ
Old 11-10-2006, 07:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was at work for 13 hours one day and passed out.

When i came too i got fired. Woooohoooo thanks too the EEOC i got 2 years pay.

Thanks for help. Misconduct employers.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LS1BirdDRG
Yep, sounds like you need some rest man. Especially after meetings like that all day. I bet that's some "dry" sh*t!

There's nothing more frustrating to me after a long day than dealing with a half-*** running car as well. Get those coil packs soon as you can.

Damn, I'm off today and I'm awake at 5 in the morning. Could be worse for you, atleast your not old like me.
Jacob, anybody cruising to Sonic tonight that you heard of?
Russ
very dry.... your not old, youll be old when your cars to loud....not sure who alls riding out....but ill go, and im sure i could see if kris will go....see if rob will show up to...ill pm everyone... i will say sleep helps alot, i went to bed at 5 and i just woke up now, feel somewhat better....im still mad i gotta drive around a car that feels like a v6...and id actually like to work tonight...help take somemore dui's off the street, BUT...i cant complain...im getting paid for this holiday....
Old 11-10-2006, 07:02 PM
TECH Resident

You want some cheese with that wine?
Old 11-11-2006, 09:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

i think its spelled "whine"....for that joke but i could be mistaken....
Old 11-11-2006, 10:02 AM
TECH Resident

Yes I believe you are correct in terms of the spelling. Seriously speaking I feel for you. Sometimes it feels like you don't have enough times to do what you want to. Prioritize everything is all I can tell you. Make sure you eat and rest properly and work out. I am not saying you become an athlete, just recommending some stress relief. If you keep up this pace, it won't be long before it catches up to you. Trust me I know. At the end of the day it's just a job. Good luck and thanks for doing what you do.
Take this and put in your back pocket:
Find something that you would die for... and live for that.
Old 11-11-2006, 02:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

im actually in very good physical shape, ive played soccer and football all my life....but the sleep factor has really racked me....thats good advice....i try not to take anything home with me from this crazy job....i know alot of guys out there live under alot of stress....its the world and how it works....the worlds a roller coaster and most of us arent strapped in....

Quick Reply: My head hurts....