Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Got a ticket: What should I do poll

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 02:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 61 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Caveman
Skubiak& Rivas P.A. (407) 894-4449
I used them and had my speeding case dismissed. I got a ticket for speeding on my way to work at 5:30am last summer. I have a CDL so its not good to have points and the ticket would have been $185, I paid the lawyer $200 and received no points or fines.
I used them as well a few years back on a careless driving charge. I think they charged me $600 or so, nothing showed up on my record.

I inquired later about a suspended license charge and they wanted almost $3000. I skipped that offer
Old 01-08-2007, 08:55 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

www.theticketclinic.com I am using them and it's a $99 fee, and they guarantee no points.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:08 PM
12 Second Club

Always lawyer-up. Always. You need to keep your license as clean as possible in case you ever get popped for The Big One. Ok, it costs a little extra, but not much. I just consider it a sort of "toll road" for having my own personal speed limits.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:45 AM
On The Tree

Be a man, take the pig out!
Old 02-04-2007, 09:06 AM
TECH Regular

Not to be a dick man but how old are you? Four tickets in one year's time, I would hope you would learn to change your driving style. I think its 9 point in one year is a suspended licence. I didn't have the best driving reccord from about 16-21 years old but I looked at it a little different when I added up how much money I waisted and I decided to not give away any more money.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:03 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LSWon00
Not to be a dick man but how old are you? Four tickets in one year's time, I would hope you would learn to change your driving style. I think its 9 point in one year is a suspended licence. I didn't have the best driving reccord from about 16-21 years old but I looked at it a little different when I added up how much money I waisted and I decided to not give away any more money.
I'm 24 tomorrow. Actually this year has been abnormal. I normally never get pulled over etc. Actually its 12 pts in a year I do believe. As far as my driving style, true I was speeding, and really the only way to avoid a ticket would be to stop speeding etc.. altogether, but I will have to say some people are lucky, and others are not. I have friends that have been pulled over several times and never received a ticket,(or not pulled over at all) and others like me who arent so lucky. Not to justify anything, I'm just calling it bad luck. The area where I got the ticket is an area in which just about everyone is doing atleast 10-15+ all the time, usually much more than that, and if you arent, youre the rare one. Im guessing thats why they had the speed trap there.

I did invest in an attourney already. Getting it dismissed would be great, but in reality I was breaking the law, so hopefully I can keep points off which is my primary concern.

and btw, I have slowed down my driving speeds significantly because I dont want to risk my license and I'm tired of paying all this money...and its safer

Quick Reply: Got a ticket: What should I do poll