Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

GO Gators!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 09:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6nJAX
i think mrs sweater vest is actually 1-1 in the BIG game. and the one he lost was the one that there was no way he could loose. now on the other hand, Mr. Meyer is 1-0 in the BIG game. so calm dowm my little buckeye. you guys need to go get some popcorn, watch some film of past sec games and work on your game plan for the next year. cause if you are really, really nice maybe the next time you guys play the "THE" FLORIDA GATORS they might do something like let you guys get a 100 yards of total offense or i know.....we can get our QB to throw with the wrong hand and have our d-line count one banna, two banna, three banna before they rush. maybe then it might be a game.
Mr. Meyer is 1-0 with Zook's players. We'll see what he does now after Coach Saban has arrived. Looks like Alabama will be on top soon again.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 97blkz
Switch wagons again bud because FSwho and Cryami are years away!
Nahh its ok. Cryami may be years away, but they do have 5 nat'l championships already
Old 01-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by 95TAGary
Mr. Meyer is 1-0 with Zook's players. We'll see what he does now after Coach Saban has arrived. Looks like Alabama will be on top soon again.
you have got to be kidding me. i dont know when to take you serious after some of the things you say. coaching is kinda like driving a fast car......i dont care how much hp you have, if the guy cant drive its not gonna win. Zook was a great person, but he had his chance and he choose to be the players friend first and coach second. Meyer is the exact opposite.
as far as saban goes the guy probably wont be there long enough to see the freshman class graduate. he will most likely decide that his heart is in coaching at the pop warner level or something. i have great respect for the Alabama Football program and their 12 national championships. if you think saban is gonna go in there and become the next Bear Bryant i think you are mistaken. the guy is a liar and a ***.
Old 01-11-2007, 01:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

it'll take saban a couple years before alabama does anything....
Old 01-11-2007, 06:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

to gary---your head has to be as hard as a sailor in a ***** shop.....you skip closer events in history, to try to make points and you look dumb doing it.....duh de duhhhh, who did florida beat in there.....2005 bowl?....iowa.....

your best damn band in the land, you know the biggest group of scholarshipped kids from OSU to show up monday night and play something?,...well that was the group that was playing the..."o **** we lost, the ships going down" song AT HALFTIME

i could also give less of a **** about how many national titles OSU has....because the only one that matters....is the one they lost, to florida...who is my team...and who is 1-0 against OSU.....

why would a florida fan give two ***** that OSU beat miami in bs overtime??????! i dont

gary, your beautiful buckeyes, are still 0-8 against the sec teams.....just a fact you cant overlook

blkz--that was an actual question....who the hell is your back up?...do you know, because your losing your savior of a QB in troy smith...now, whos behind him...to lead the wonderful buckeyes to another NC title hope......cause we know who florida has...the guy who scored just as many points as the whole OSU team combined....ahhh yes, hes coming back........i should post up the pic of him bringing the wood to your middle linebacker....laranistis or WTF ever

are there any gator fans in here who dont think are cheerleaders...THE GIRL ONES...are hot as hell?..
Old 01-11-2007, 07:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Staring you said our new QB is a scrub, how would you know this if you do not know who he is? You were talking out your *** and got caught plain and simple. Still can't win with class huh?
Old 01-12-2007, 05:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

actually if you check a few post back....i said i hadnt said anything to several of the OSU fans that came right out after the game and just said good game....ie..smoke and a few other guys....havent said a word to them, there good losers....
however....when you have people making excuse's or still trying to say how sucky a national champion team is....thats when you tend to make fun of those people

it doesnt matter who OSU's backup is....he's not as good as troy smith, he hasnt played and he wont have OSU 12-0 next year.....thats why hes a scrub, because no one knows who he is....not because im just trying to be mean or anything...do you understand?....i mean if TEBOWS backup came on the field this past year sometime....id say hes a scrub to....

i dont get caught junior, people just dont understand when you talk to them, also considering how much garbage osu fans talked before the game....i think most gator fans on here have been very gracious....its just when people get on here AFTER the game....."florida sucks"..."florida lost to nebraska, iowa, etc"....."osu is still a better team".....etc etc....all that crap isnt needed.....you just took "scrub" in the wrong context

i mean man, i got no feelings toward people, just trying to get points across

Last edited by staringback05; 01-12-2007 at 06:07 AM.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

staringback Can you post up that picture of tebow, I wanna see it.

and did anyone hear about CJ spiller coming to UF next year?
Old 01-12-2007, 09:20 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and did anyone hear about CJ spiller coming to UF next year?

Dam, he's good. We lost Gonzalez. I think he should have stayed.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

nevermind, I guess clemson wouldn't release CJ
Old 01-12-2007, 05:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

he ended up not wanting to come....they would have released him, but he talked to his family and decided agaisnt it, i watched him some when he played in hs....good rb though

we get caldwell back....ryan smith is gone however...we also early enrolled 9 incoming freshman early....2 QBs, 2WRs, 1 BIG *** RB, several defensive guys and 2 o-linemen

for you JD

Old 01-13-2007, 08:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

^thats great, thanks.
My friend and I were talking about getting tickets to a couple games naext year, just for the simple fact of howexciting home games will be with tebow.
I mean, everyone freaks when that kid comes on the field, can't wiat till next year....