Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

GO Gators!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 95TAGary
Miami was quick and we beat them in 2002 final. OSU is quick as well but the layoff hurt OSU. Florida got to play two more games after OSU's season and were the fresher team last night.
here we go with the layoff hurt us crap. it really looked like the layoff hurt you guys when you returned the kick for a td. if anything osu should have been MORE PREPARED for the game with the extra time off. next it will be that you guys lost because it was played on a monday and your only used to playing on saturdays. face it......you were out coached and out played. that was a good old fashioned *** whooping last night, complements of the NATIONAL CHAMPION FLORIDA GATORS. no excusses need to be made. they should thank the GATORS for not putting a 80 spot on their ***.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ok ok.....now that we just had the ULTIMATE decider out of the way *cough* 41-14......something else needs to be brought to light.....

*the SEC was the only MAJOR conference who had a winning record in bowls....hmm acc? nope, big ten? nope, big twelve? nope, pac 10? nope........

*OSU is 0-8 all time against the SEC

*WIS. got out played look at the yards and defensive stats....the decider was a 52 yard fg and a arkansas freshman quaterback....you know not that arkansas ran for OVER 385 yards against them

*i dont want to hear about a lay off, two more weeks dont mean nothing

*youve got a hiesman winner, you've already beat two number two teams, and you had a 19 game win streak?....what happened?

*we start 14 freshman, theyll be back.....you lose most your team....you wont be back

*82 TOTAL........TOTAL.....YARDS....whos defense is better?.....

*we had freshman score more then 21 points on you, that would have been enough to beat you alone.....

*our cheerleaders are WAY ******* HOTTER....osu's pale looking bitch's....

* THE BEST OF ALL:....your band played the titanic theme song at half....at least some people new what was going to happen

THOSE ARE FACTS....BESIDES THE 41-14 BLOWOUT.... pitman himself said he'd never been beaten like that since highschool....KNOW YOUR ROLE MF and shut your fckn mouth
Old 01-09-2007, 08:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Turo
Having graduated from Miami and now attending FSU, you guys can probably guess I am not the biggest Gator fan. BUT, OSU pisses me off (mainly because of the UM-OSU championship game a few years back and the screwed up outcome), so I'm happy to see the gators go home with the title.
Switch wagons again bud because FSwho and Cryami are years away!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Banned

you made good points jacob but the big east went undefeated in their bowl games and they are a "Major" conference according to the BCS and ESPN
Old 01-09-2007, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by staringback05

* THE BEST OF ALL:....your band played the titanic theme song at half....at least some people new what was going to happen
^ This part had me laughing for quite some time. I couldnt believe it.
Talk about
Old 01-09-2007, 10:04 PM
10 Second Club

I think bands are ghey period!
Old 01-09-2007, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

I could swear that their band was playing teh score from Pirates of the Caribbean 2 at half... or maybe that was something else I heard, I dunno I was pretty blasted at that point when we were up by 20.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:35 AM
11 Second Club

I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT...

I was like OMFG Thats the song to Titanic, not a good song to play when you need to get back into the game.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
you made good points jacob but the big east went undefeated in their bowl games and they are a "Major" conference according to the BCS and ESPN
your right....thats why i didnt mention them....but honestly before this year and a few of there teams stepped up and into the light, they were never known for anyone except miami in the past....
Old 01-10-2007, 07:00 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
You are on an island all alone bro. i guess the intraweb have effected your brain....or maybe you are that dumb>?
Not that dumb, I swam out to that island all by myself.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

You're turnovers and OSU defense cost you the game . If you watched the whole game there were calls going against us as well. Just like last night the underdog won.

You keep saying underdog like UF was actually the underdog, Like if OSU was the underdog, they would have won. If you didn't realize it yet, that was a mistake. A lot of people THOUGHT they were the underdog, but I think they proved that UF is a much better team.
OSU fans have NO excuse for a 41-14 game like that.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ok ok.....now that we just had the ULTIMATE decider out of the way *cough* 41-14......something else needs to be brought to light.....

*the SEC was the only MAJOR conference who had a winning record in bowls....hmm acc? nope, big ten? nope, big twelve? nope, pac 10? nope........

*OSU is 0-8 all time against the SEC

*WIS. got out played look at the yards and defensive stats....the decider was a 52 yard fg and a arkansas freshman quaterback....you know not that arkansas ran for OVER 385 yards against them

*i dont want to hear about a lay off, two more weeks dont mean nothing

*youve got a hiesman winner, you've already beat two number two teams, and you had a 19 game win streak?....what happened?

*we start 14 freshman, theyll be back.....you lose most your team....you wont be back

*82 TOTAL........TOTAL.....YARDS....whos defense is better?.....

*we had freshman score more then 21 points on you, that would have been enough to beat you alone.....

*our cheerleaders are WAY ******* HOTTER....osu's pale looking bitch's....

THOSE ARE FACTS....BESIDES THE 41-14 BLOWOUT.... pitman himself said he'd never been beaten like that since highschool....KNOW YOUR ROLE MF and shut your fckn mouth
Its funny, until Florida has as many National Championships than us then you can talk smack. We lose more players every year than you and still make it back to the top. You won't win the SEC next year and for along time now since Alabama hired its coach.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JDJP
You keep saying underdog like UF was actually the underdog, Like if OSU was the underdog, they would have won. If you didn't realize it yet, that was a mistake. A lot of people THOUGHT they were the underdog, but I think they proved that UF is a much better team.
OSU fans have NO excuse for a 41-14 game like that.
You consider the underdog by stats and record and coming in the game UF was the underdog. 77% of the polls picked OSU. If it was the other way around we would of won. It happens every year. Underdog isn't suppose to win that why they play better in BCS finals its proven. Our players should of been running instead of going to all of the trophy awards. I think we have more talent but you played better than us Monday night. Underdog rules...
Old 01-10-2007, 09:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

^that is just silly.
You must think the harry potter books are true too.

It just like magic, the underdog will win....
Old 01-10-2007, 09:51 AM
10 Second Club

I persoanlly do not buy into the underdog myth nor the Heisman one. I do buy into Coaches not adjusting and other coaching have a superior game plan!
Old 01-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Restricted User

I think we have more talent but you played better than us Monday night....
did we watch the same game? how can you say that the Gators were the least talented team on the field. dude , if you drive a fast car, you have to know that there is no substitute for SPEED. thats something that UF has alot of and osu has NOT alot of.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:45 AM
TECH Regular

I think he means that we have more talent then what was displayed Monday night.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

i am not going to argue that UF as a whole is faster than OSU. that is too hard to prove. but what is easy to prove is that Troy SMith could NOT outrun our defensive ends and linebackers. sack after sack.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WS6nJAX
did we watch the same game? how can you say that the Gators were the least talented team on the field. dude , if you drive a fast car, you have to know that there is no substitute for SPEED. thats something that UF has alot of and osu has NOT alot of.
Some of our speed went down on the first play during a touchdown run celebration. You're just mad your team wasn't good enough to shut us out. We still had 85 yards of offense on your slow team. hee, hee. we're able to get yardage on anyone even the national champions, hee.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Some of our speed went down on the first play during a touchdown run celebration. You're just mad your team wasn't good enough to shut us out. We still had 85 yards of offense on your slow team. hee, hee. we're able to get yardage on anyone even the national champions, hee.
wow, awesome comeback!