Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's
View Poll Results: Should I kick this kids ass?
Yes
95.83%
No
4.17%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

douchebags

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 08:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey andy, when you get the rear done you need to post up a pic, show that **** off
Old 04-11-2007, 09:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Update? What ever you did (even if its nothing). If you go non-violent, you should at least make a legal complaint, you won't be able to press charges to him persay, but at least you'll have a complaint on record. Then when you do have him on something, it makes him look even worse.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah i most definatly will it rained last night and so i may wash the car today and put on the vinyl over lays on i will definatly post up when its all ready to go and cleaned up car is covered with pollen, leaves, water spots, moss it was a hell of a storm this way last nyte knocked out my internet man.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2000badbird
yeah i most definatly will it rained last night and so i may wash the car today and put on the vinyl over lays on i will definatly post up when its all ready to go and cleaned up car is covered with pollen, leaves, water spots, moss it was a hell of a storm this way last nyte knocked out my internet man.
Sorry but, what are you saying????????
Old 04-11-2007, 09:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by thingthatgoes
Sorry but, what are you saying????????
hey its off topic "john" 02silvaZ asked me about posting up some pics and i gave him a response
Old 04-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Banned

nothing to update the couple has been out of site since last week. her car hasn't been here and i haven't heard anything going on upstairs.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 02silvaZ
the world is a bunch of babies nowadays, bring back the old west, drag his *** out in the street and gun him down, pilgrim.......then John Wayne would be proud!
We're talking about beer or soda on a car...gun him down? Even beating up someone is a little much. He "has a feeling" it might be a guy. The world doesn't work like that. It's not a bunch of people being babies, think about it. If every little thing like this was retaliated back with violence or vandalism things would be worse. FYI you can't beat up everyone and if for some reason you could, you would eventually get old and get beat up yourself.

A pop was poured or spilled on your car. Don't assault someone you think might have done it. Get over it yourself, seems like you're being the baby. **** happens it sucks get over it. Mine's keyed, so ******* what. I know 100% who did it, but I don't care. I didn't care a day later and was never really mad. I don't understand how you're mad after a week, it probably washed off by now with the rain.

Old 04-11-2007, 12:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by zo6iscool
Mine's keyed, so ******* what. I know 100% who did it, but I don't care. I didn't care a day later and was never really mad. I don't understand how you're mad after a week, it probably washed off by now with the rain.

You sound like you dont even care about your car. I understand saying not to beat someone up for pouring soda on your car, but knowing who keyed your car and not even confronting them or getting upset sounds like you just dont take care of your stuff.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by zo6iscool
W

A pop was poured or spilled on your car. Don't assault someone you think might have done it. Get over it yourself, seems like you're being the baby. **** happens it sucks get over it. Mine's keyed, so ******* what. I know 100% who did it, but I don't care. I didn't care a day later and was never really mad. I don't understand how you're mad after a week, it probably washed off by now with the rain.

Get over yourself dude, shows how much you care about your **** if someone you know keyed your car and you aren't doing **** about it. Sorry I care about my ****, I busted my *** to get my previous car, which in turn means I busted my *** for this thing. Your right it washed right off, but the fact of the matter is that I've had problems with this kid all year. I've been pretty even keel about everything, haven't called the cops or complained, as what goes around comes around, but when you **** with a mans car thats crossing the line.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No one should ever mess with someone else's ride, thats just low. If I had a sister, I would say ******* with a persons car would fall right under you raped my sister. I don't have a sister though, so if someone screwed with my car you would be fairly high on my **** list.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
Get over yourself dude, shows how much you care about your **** if someone you know keyed your car and you aren't doing **** about it. Sorry I care about my ****, I busted my *** to get my previous car, which in turn means I busted my *** for this thing. Your right it washed right off, but the fact of the matter is that I've had problems with this kid all year. I've been pretty even keel about everything, haven't called the cops or complained, as what goes around comes around, but when you **** with a mans car thats crossing the line.
Because I don't take care of my stuff? It wasn't anywhere near the best job I've ever seen, it was a quick one. Begin smart *** -How did you bust your ***? Prostitution? -End smart *** (Had to say it sorry) It was about a year ago now. The dude who did it ended up having to join the army because he got arrested for serious weapons charges and is in trouble for lying on his medical forms when he joined. How would beating him up fix anything. It would make him want to do it again, worse, maybe I could go to jail etc. For what? He don't have much to lose, he's in the army or jail, maybe the army jail. It won't make me feel better if I did it and won't fix my car. Why get angry? At least your damage isn't permanent, look on the bright side. What's done is done, enough is enough. Who are you to judge that physical retaliation is acceptable at this level etc? I'm just trying to be the voice of reason and keep you out of senseless trouble and evryone else is egging you on. Some people gotta learn for themselves. Feel free to ask me any specific questions on this topic and why I feel so, it's hard to give my view this generally. And I should get over myself? I think my view is a little more mature, but being civil will get you farther in life than this path.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Hawk108
You sound like you dont even care about your car. I understand saying not to beat someone up for pouring soda on your car, but knowing who keyed your car and not even confronting them or getting upset sounds like you just dont take care of your stuff.
Why confront them or get upset? What can possibly make it better for me this way? I know they did it, the end. It jusst lets me know who my real friends are. He was a good friend before, now I don't really go out of my way to help him. It will never change anything to confront him or beat him up or whatever you think I should have done. You gotta know when to just let the anger go.
I'm a decent person, if other epople want to do that, let em. I'm never selling that car so the 10in long scratch won't really affect me too much. It drives well. I like the car. It doesn't bother me Not much I could rationally do about it. Knock me down and I'll keep coming I guess
But can anyone tell me how confrontation like this would've helped me? Ian only think of negative things from it. The only thing I might have gotten was a selfish appeal to my vanity. I laugh about the whole thing now. I care about my car, but it IS replacable and there are 10k more just like it. It's nice and like I said I'm never seeling it, but it's just a piece of steel, rubber, and plastic. It's not worth a year on probation or prison time, or getting mad at. There are amny more important things in life than a car.

When you get a little older you'll realize a lot more about the world. It comes in levels. It just hits you one day, and you realize you've lept up to another level in thinking. Like an inverted pyramid. You realize what you thought before was small and you've just jumped up to a larger and better thought process if you want to call it, well by me sorry.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

there are two kinds of people in this world people who get walked on and people who do the walking
Old 04-12-2007, 02:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

andy whats that redneck GA song...."if you dont stand for something youll fall for anything".....????
Old 04-12-2007, 03:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

i couldnt tell ya jacob im not a redneck
Old 04-13-2007, 12:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

kick his ***
Old 04-13-2007, 08:07 AM
Banned

there are two kinds of people in this world people who get walked on and people who do the walking
I disagree, there are the ignorant and experienced. So you see it as good to walk on people? And now that I thinbk about it, I take decent care of my things, but I don't really care about my stuff.

Last edited by zo6iscool; 04-13-2007 at 08:18 AM.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

i couldnt tell ya jacob im not a redneck
ahh cmon andy YOU know I know that....but i didnt know if youd heard anything from anyone living in the marys
Old 04-13-2007, 01:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by staringback05
andy whats that redneck GA song...."if you dont stand for something youll fall for anything".....????
jake its actually..."you've got to stand for somethin or you'll fall for anything, you've got to be your own man, not a puppet on a string" but u had the right concept! lol

(and yes, i love country)
Old 04-13-2007, 04:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

the batboy knows. jacob how about that the marys is full of wangstas wannabe gangstas nobody listens to country untill you head west to kingsland of even further west to folkston where everybody is a little bit country okay a lot bit.

Quick Reply: douchebags