Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Dyno Tune In Orlando!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 06:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Mod Results on Dyno

I just got a LS6 intake, and going to order the American Racing headers, I am planning on Dyno runs after each mod to see just what works and what the real world results are, I am going to post up the dyno graphs that I have done so far starting with show room stock condition with 9K on it, the mods that I done so far, and after I do the LS6 intake and then the headers, so everyone can see what the results of each of the mods that have been done to this car from the start!
(Will start a separate thread in the correct section)

Gary
Old 08-08-2007, 05:24 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by toadzq8
I just got a LS6 intake, and going to order the American Racing headers, I am planning on Dyno runs after each mod to see just what works and what the real world results are, I am going to post up the dyno graphs that I have done so far starting with show room stock condition with 9K on it, the mods that I done so far, and after I do the LS6 intake and then the headers, so everyone can see what the results of each of the mods that have been done to this car from the start!
(Will start a separate thread in the correct section)

Gary
Dont forget to tune your car after header install, just a reminder
BTW, excelent choose for headers,those r my next purchase
Old 08-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Staging Lane

Another vote for Mike Norris. I've been dealing with him since 2000 with my trans am.
As a matter of fact Mike, I'll be dropping you a line here shortly.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:56 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I justed wanted to thanks for all the kind words here which means a lot with the choices that are available. I try to do my best as most others do the same and in the end the cars speak for us all.

On a side note, my shop in Altamonte is officially closed down, but I am still working as I can still sell parts and tune using another dyno. My new shop should be open by the end of next week and be fully operational by the end of the month. I can always be reached at 407-616-2518.

Once again thanks to everyone.

Mike Norris
Old 08-11-2007, 05:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Norris
I justed wanted to thanks for all the kind words here which means a lot with the choices that are available. I try to do my best as most others do the same and in the end the cars speak for us all.

On a side note, my shop in Altamonte is officially closed down, but I am still working as I can still sell parts and tune using another dyno. My new shop should be open by the end of next week and be fully operational by the end of the month. I can always be reached at 407-616-2518.

Mike Norris
Let us know when u open the shop Mike ,send some directions so we can come visit,I wanna come throw my car on the dyno again, ttyl
Old 08-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mike Norris

Mike Norris
Looking at a 408 with F1 Procharger for the T/A. I'll def need to be talking to you soon, Mike. We'll talk, plan accordingly, and get ready to start on it. Gotta' get a few things in order, so, it will be a couple of months. I'll call you next week my friend. You're the man for the job for sure. Taylor ham-n-cheese ...
Old 08-11-2007, 07:38 PM
12 Second Club

+1 for NLP
Old 08-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Staging Lane

Originally created by Mike Norris, yeah, NLP is top-notch!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We are what you would call "Competitors" of Mike & Geoff, and have all the respect in the world for their abilities. You will not regret useing them. First rate stand-up guy's.

www.RevXtreme.com
Old 08-12-2007, 12:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Chris from Revxtreme did a fantastic job on mine... Can't wait to see him again when more mods trickle in as they do unexpectedly. Dino and Kyle do a fantastic job, no doubt!

+1 for Revxtreme.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bboyferal
Chris from Revxtreme did a fantastic job on mine... Can't wait to see him again when more mods trickle in as they do unexpectedly. Dino and Kyle do a fantastic job, no doubt!

+1 for Revxtreme.
Yours is a BEAST Al! There were some young guys in when the dyno sheet was on the sales counter and they were like " What car made this power!"

Quick Reply: Dyno Tune In Orlando!!!!