Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

pissed off the cops in ocoee

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 06:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hell yeah. with skinnies on the front, you can weave like a ****.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would write a letter to somebody. You can write the governor or your the state rep whoever he or she is. Your local mayor is not above the law or complaints. Take it there and let tallahassee question his actions.
What a dick
Old 09-05-2007, 06:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

**** ocoee cops, I gurantee, that you will pulled over for the dumbest **** for the next month or so. Long story but my buddy got pulled over for "cutting off a cop" and the cop almost "ran into a ditch" Ever since then he can't drive through ocoee in that mustang without getting fallowed. Cops don't **** with me thank god.. and i do some stupid ****.. lol 100+ on clarke rd one night at 3 in the morning... stupid i know but oh so invigerating

who was the officer that stopped by btw?
Old 09-05-2007, 06:57 PM
10 Second Club

i'm gonna let it slide, for now. like i said before, it's nice to know he is looking out for his community. still might go up there and hand them the brochures for the drag radials and some tread depth gauges.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pretyflywiteguy
who was the officer that stopped by btw?
i had to care about him to know his name. he interrupted my lawn cutting.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I feel like wasting tread tonight, who's with me?
Old 09-05-2007, 07:08 PM
TECH Resident

I noticed that dumb *** mayor term is up in 2007. That is why he is looking out for his city. He wants to get re-elected.
http://www.ci.ocoee.fl.us/IS/BetterPlace.asp

As far as the kiss *** cop who came to your house, what can you expect. He has to answer to the boss. sad..
Old 09-05-2007, 07:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Robert, I wouldnt push your luck. I once got into a pissing match with a fire fighter. His wife drove down the wrong side of a median because thats where they lived, and almost hit me head on. I made the mistake of saying something to her and within an hour I was visited by her husband, the firefighter, and I told him to get stuffed, and teach his wife how to drive on the right side of the median, and within another hour an Altamonte cop and a Seminole Sheriff stopped by. Then for a month I got stopped almost every day. Then I made the mistake of saying they couldnt give me a faulty muffler ticket because I didnt have a muffler on the car. Well I was given a dozen bullshit equipment tickets over the next couple weeks. Yeah, I beat them in court and the judge finally told them to leave me alone, but it still cost me a fortune in legal fees and time off from work.

You are right, that jackass obviously needs to recalibrate his in brain radar gun. If I see his stupid *** in his stupid looking econobox POS, I will certainly give him the single finger wave. Sounds like he is one of those wacko tree hugger nuts, and they just **** me off.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:08 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 30thanniv
I noticed that dumb *** mayor term is up in 2007. That is why he is looking out for his city. He wants to get re-elected.
http://www.ci.ocoee.fl.us/IS/BetterPlace.asp

As far as the kiss *** cop who came to your house, what can you expect. He has to answer to the boss. sad..
The officer is probably related to Mayor Mc Cheese. Definitely some Dukes of Hazzard bullshit going on here!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

I guess I wont be taking any rides out to your house with my black car anymore haha.

That sucks man.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mrr23

also, thinking about writing OCOEE MAYOR SUCKS on my back window. the next time i 'fly' by him, i'll make sure to give the one finger wave.

either way, just giving a heads up on it.
HAHA that would be funny as hell!
sounds like hes a real pOOntang...hahaha
cop is a dick too!
Old 09-05-2007, 09:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

I wasnt there, but the cop was probably just following orders. He was probably a pawn in the Mayor's political game.

Maybe he was really a dick, but more than likely he is just following what was relayed to him from the Mayor. If the Mayor called this in than he is the dick, dont kill the messanger. The cops are probably more pissed at the Mayor than at you. They probably have a similar view as we do. Wasting resources to play politics instead of finding real criminals. That doesnt usually sit well with most cops.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like the idea for a rear window sticker of your own "MAYOR WHO?!?". Or maybe a custom plate "MYR-WHO". hahah... To bad you didn't video tape the cop coming to your house for the "conversation". Could have posted it all over the web and mailed it to serveral news people and city officials. Oh well, I haven't had the 'harassment" for quite a long time and I really enjoy being on good terms that way (peace of mind). Good luck with stick'n it to'em!
Old 09-06-2007, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mnypitZ
Robert, I wouldnt push your luck. I once got into a pissing match with a fire fighter. His wife drove down the wrong side of a median because thats where they lived, and almost hit me head on. I made the mistake of saying something to her and within an hour I was visited by her husband, the firefighter, and I told him to get stuffed, and teach his wife how to drive on the right side of the median, and within another hour an Altamonte cop and a Seminole Sheriff stopped by. Then for a month I got stopped almost every day. Then I made the mistake of saying they couldnt give me a faulty muffler ticket because I didnt have a muffler on the car. Well I was given a dozen bullshit equipment tickets over the next couple weeks. Yeah, I beat them in court and the judge finally told them to leave me alone, but it still cost me a fortune in legal fees and time off from work.

You are right, that jackass obviously needs to recalibrate his in brain radar gun. If I see his stupid *** in his stupid looking econobox POS, I will certainly give him the single finger wave. Sounds like he is one of those wacko tree hugger nuts, and they just **** me off.

Damn, you stepped in that one! but you were right,
Old 09-06-2007, 08:29 PM
10 Second Club

i know it's not the cop's fault and he's doing his job. i just him to relay my demeanor back to the mayor correctly. when the officer started on his tirade about my car is when i no longer cared about his opinion.
Old 09-06-2007, 08:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, sounds like he put his own dickness in there on top of his duty as the mayors pawn.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

As Ice T said "**** the Po-lice!"

Challange authority at any time! Because most time THERE wrong!
Old 09-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Staging Lane

That sucks. I wonder if Arrest-Me-Red will fare any better?
Old 09-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Launching!

That mayor sounds like a deuschebag..... who the hell reports someone else for speeding?????

i mean seriously.... get a ****** a hobby mr. napoleon complex....
Old 09-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Staging Lane

White drag strip number paint/shoe polish the window to say something like "Ocoee Mayor uses cops to harrass while children die"
That will get ya a minute or two on the local news...
Props for standing up!

Quick Reply: pissed off the cops in ocoee