Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

FS: Riding Lawn Mower & ATV CHEAP! SW FL

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 07:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Riding Lawn Mower & ATV CHEAP! SW FL

I have had these sitting around for a while collecting dust and need to clean out the garage some. I took both of these out today to test them and they both are still running great.

Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower 16.5 Horse Briggs & Stratton motor. Runs great, looks like new. Not sure how old it is but it looks just like the newer models, the model is LT1000. I now have a zero turn radius mower so no use for this one $500 obo.

Yamaha Warrior 350 I think its an 89 but I am not 100% sure, it definately doesnt look like it. 6 speed w/reverse and automatic start. Mods are oil cooler, front/rear bumpers, nerf bars, Ceet graphics/seat cover, aftermarket handle bars, K&N air filter, white brothers silencer, I am sure I am forgetting some things. The tires are good and the Quad runs great. $1,500 obo

I also have a 92 Suzuki LT250R that is almost completely taken apart. The motor needs to be rebuilt. I will let go for $400 obo. The frame has been painted red. I also have brand new black plastics for it that i will throw in for another $150 obo.

I have more pics if needed. Located in SE Cape Coral. The prices are OBO, I just want these things gone.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

2 ATV's and an extra riding mower take up to much garage space.

The prices listed are best offer. Any reasonable offers will probably be taken.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Last try. $400 for the mower, $1,300 for the warrior and $250 for the Suzuki.

Quick Reply: FS: Riding Lawn Mower & ATV CHEAP! SW FL