Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

American Racing Headers Installed Packages Starting @ $1349

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007 | 07:08 PM
FormerVendor

Default American Racing Headers Installed Packages Starting @ $1389

Hey All,

I am offering a year end special on a lot of products and services. One of them is on the American Racing brand of stainless longtube headers for the LSx F-Body and GTO. The base package of $1389 includes:

1 3/4 or 1 7/8 longtubes.
OR Y-Pipe.
Professional install.
Before and after dyno runs.

We can also offer the C5 and C6 Corvette Packages staring at $1595.

Check out the link to ARH for excellent info on their products:

http://www.americanracingheaders.com/homepage.htm

We can also add on Stage 8 bolts for $40, NGK plugs $20, wires for $59, 160* thermostat for $89, full chassis & road tune for $350, exhaust and so on. There is no extra labor for installing your plugs or wires if you want. Please feel free to call for a free consultation so I can provide a package that is right for you. Thanks.

Mike Norris

Last edited by Mike Norris; 11-22-2007 at 11:01 AM.
Old 11-06-2007 | 09:17 PM
FormerVendor

Jack,

I tried to reply to your PM, but your PM space is full. Here is what I was trying to send you in a reply to your PM.

"Hey Jack. The $1324.99 from xxx does not include install and dyno runs where mine is an installed price. I can do the catted "Y" installed set for $1495. Of course any add-ons such as Stage 8 bolts, spark plugs or tuning is extra. I will work with you for sure. I think I have sold the Catted system for $1295 shipped before as a reference.

I do not see how the ARH catted package can not pick up over what you have now. Could be 10-15 RWHP and as much as 20 RWHP. Hard to say as I have never done a back to back comparison like that.

Just let me know and we can go from there. Thanks and talk to you soon."

Mike Norris
Old 11-07-2007 | 05:23 AM
TECH Addict

Sorry about the Inbox Mike. I seldom ever let it get full ... buying and selling back off the nitrous kit and looking for WS6 wheels created a lot of messages from a lot of people and I didn't realize it was full .. PM'd ya' this morning.

Just looking at a date to schedule in the car Mike. Your prices kick ***, BTW!!!!! I have my annual 2-week vacation in December, so, maybe I can drop it off to you then (possibly before then). I'll contact you a little later to set this up. As for the tuning ... not worried about that ... you've always done me good on tuning prices. Besides, it won't need much just for the headers. Hope things are good for you Mike ... TTYS my friend.
Old 11-22-2007 | 10:59 AM
FormerVendor

I got the 1 7/8" headers ordered Jack and they should be in next week in time for our sceduled install for sure. I just did a 1 3/4" install this morning (yes, Thanksgiving) and each set fits so nice. Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else.

Mike Norris