Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Anyone live in Port St Lucie?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 02:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We can go power adder for power adder!!! I need to run against another vette. Camaros are too fast for me.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:55 PM
10 Second Club

Ill give you 4 out front nothing from out back.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GTFORMULA
We can go power adder for power adder!!! I need to run against another vette. Camaros are too fast for me.
LOL..........WOW!
Old 11-28-2007, 04:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll run ya from a dead start steve.That should give you the advantage.Im going to try to go to midnight madness on dec.14 if your interested.I still have to get with chris for a bill of sale on the 40.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:22 PM
10 Second Club

My trans it out getting fixed at the moment, But if your bike went 9.70 , I'll it murdered at the end. lmao 153 you got me by 20 mph lol. No problem will get the bill of sale done up.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:38 PM
TECH Addict

When sport rider magazine tested it they went 9.74 @149 stock. I dont think i could get them times out of it unless i burnout the clutch. I probally could get a low to mid 10's.I put a exhaust on it and changed the gearing & dropped 20lbs off it.Did you put a black cowl hood on your car ?
Old 11-28-2007, 07:08 PM
10 Second Club

no, I got a white one tho. It could be fun then, when the trans back in we'll do it for fun.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:08 AM
Staging Lane

Let's all get together and do a few races for fun.......
Old 11-29-2007, 11:25 AM
10 Second Club

we should , as soon as I get my trans back we'll all meet up, would be nice just racing again.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:54 PM
TECH Resident

123sugey your idea of racing for fun is if you know you will win . I gave you your race and of course lost. Why dont you give me my race now so you can loose. I took mine like a man.

We can race my turbo car or I have a "bone stock" 06 z06 that I will run motor for motor with you. Then again you have all your hidden dry kits that will just happen to come on. If that is the case why dont we do a spray for spary with that car you can run you 350 shot and Ill just use a 200. You can use your "lingenfelter" motor too.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GTFORMULA
123sugey your idea of racing for fun is if you know you will win . I gave you your race and of course lost. Why dont you give me my race now so you can loose. I took mine like a man.

We can race my turbo car or I have a "bone stock" 06 z06 that I will run motor for motor with you. Then again you have all your hidden dry kits that will just happen to come on. If that is the case why dont we do a spray for spary with that car you can run you 350 shot and Ill just use a 200. You can use your "lingenfelter" motor too.
#1 I don't know many people that want to lose a race. I suckered in more people than just you. That is street racing. Period.... Does every street racer tell all his secrets ?!?!?
#2 You gave me my race..... Yes. From a dig and a flagman. I raced you with a zex 125 shot and the rest of the car was stock w/ 118,000 miles ( besides my e-bay headers, magnaflow exhaust and 3000 stall ). You had a FRC - lighter, engine work etc etc etc. That was fair.
You cant tell me or anyone, anywhere that you thought you were going to lose. So, fare is fare
#3 Yes i will race you. "For fun" i will race your turbo car. OR i will race your ZO6 with spray. If you want, i will race your ZO6 first, then bring your turbo car too !! Then i guess i will " take it like a man ".
BTW i have a total of $18,000.00 in my car including the price of my car 3 years ago.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:18 PM
11 Second Club

Ok heres what needs to happen, When everyones crap is fixed and running, We.........We will all go out, and have a blast, no big deal. Not to quote a import movie but we can leave it all out on the blacktop, not even try to be buddies just coexsist. We can all learn from each others cars, and from each other. I take somthing from every race, it dosnt matter if I win lose, Hustle or get Hustled. I realise I have a much slower car than I use to, but even playing around on the street, The lesson I still there. I guess what I trying to say is "Cant we all just get along". We dont need to go pickin fights with other bowties and birds, Theres plenty of ford and import guys out there with massive inferiority complexes(yes I had to look up how to spell it..sue me) Sorry for the rant but I hate tension.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 1BAD01TA
Ok heres what needs to happen, When everyones crap is fixed and running, We.........We will all go out, and have a blast, no big deal. Not to quote a import movie but we can leave it all out on the blacktop, not even try to be buddies just coexsist. We can all learn from each others cars, and from each other. I take somthing from every race, it dosnt matter if I win lose, Hustle or get Hustled. I realise I have a much slower car than I use to, but even playing around on the street, The lesson I still there. I guess what I trying to say is "Cant we all just get along". We dont need to go pickin fights with other bowties and birds, Theres plenty of ford and import guys out there with massive inferiority complexes(yes I had to look up how to spell it..sue me) Sorry for the rant but I hate tension.
way to go bob.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:08 AM
TECH Addict

Yea,Bob i could'nt have said it better myself!Its all fun & games and should'nt be taken seriously.Us GM guys should stick together!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:19 AM
10 Second Club

Listen To Bob, Lol I'll Bring Some Hondas So You'll Have Someone To Race.
I remember when Mr' stock vette tried me to a race a backed out. lol
Old 12-01-2007, 09:22 AM
Staging Lane

Read my previous posts on this thread. I was looking to have fun and go hang out w/ other car owners. I have no hate towards anyone ( except for a few of my x wives - kidden ).
My car will lose to Chris and his turbo and probably to his new Z06 w/ a 200 shot. I know this but still would like to have some fun too.
Steve's car is fast. He's been doing allot of upgrades. But, we never got to race. So, let's race and have a blast. These cars together will be great for a video ( which i'm in the process of now ).
And YES Chris i have 2 races on video i show everyone that i lost, including to Niko's dad 3 weeks ago.
BTW.... Bob is a good mediater
Old 12-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sks355
I believe i had zero nitrous and bald tires at that point when i backed out.
Just forget it..... i dont need to be around people with attitudes.
That's right ... i forgot... i am the person that gave Chris money to race someone because he didnt have the cash - he never even said thanks. I asked to borrow his stickies to race YOU - He said "no". I asked you to take me for a ride in your car at one point you said "'no".
I guess i will stick with people with character. Bye
Old 12-01-2007, 04:13 PM
10 Second Club

LMAO, what are you going thru dude, I'm not cracking on you. and im playing with BOB.
I didnt think you guys would cry about it. wtf I dont have a Problem with anyone.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by sks355
hey I can race 4.6 mustangs too, just as long as they have 3 flat tires and 1 dead cyl.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:51 PM
TECH Resident

I have always been the one to help anybody out. Just ask BOB , STEVE, KEVIN, TOM , DAVE , SEAN , LENNY ,MIKE H. , locals, and alot on this board that I dont even know . You just are not on the receiving end of that.

I remember when racing was fun and everyone would race just for fun and respect. That is gone nowdays unfortunatly. When I started racing at 15 years old there was absolutly no racing for money and I guess over the 13 years after it has progressed to were it is now. I would like it to go back to were it once was.

I will take the first step and say that I will race for fun against anyone and if I win, I win. If I dont, I dont. If somebody wants to get an attitude and be a dick I just wont race them at all. Everyone will say that their parts cost money and so does gas but thats how racing goes.

Quick Reply: Anyone live in Port St Lucie?