Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Part out, 2 3rd gens

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 06:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Part out, 2 3rd gens

Some parts pulled off and ready to go!
Dent/rust free Firebird hood, comes with hinges, bolts, still has the factory sound deadener stuff underneath. $100
Both headlights complete, all brackets, fastners, and good bulbs, of course the motors are burned out, passenger side is in great shape, $50. Driver side part of the metal is cracked apart and would need to be welded, that side is in rough shape, $25. $65 for both.
Rocker panel ground effect, passenger side, missing a 3"chunk under the rocker part, not sure how visable from above, guess it would be good if yours is completely messed up, $10.
Tail lights from the RS $75. Driver side has one small crack in the corner that is hard to see, lights never fogged over, so I guess its not through. Passenger light the tag light lens has a hole in it, but that part is replaceable.

Mostly everything else is still here!
I've got 3 fenders left, driver side from the bird and both from the RS, fenders are $75 a piece, not bad for a dent free part.
Come on everybody, this stuff has to go! Some interior pieces are in decent shape, hell if someone wants rear quarters, or the good roof from the bird bring the means to cut them off!
Both rear ends still here, looking $100 a piece for them.
700R4 trans, went through all the gears fine when still in car, $250
T5 -told it was good by previous owner, as unsure $200

All prices listed are for picked up! If shipping is needed it can be arranged, buyer will pay shipping costs. If I ever get my truck running again I can deliver eventually.

Well I'm parting out two 3rd gens, one Firebird, one RS. Let me know if you need anything, I have a complete 3.1 sitting here, don't know if it runs, and a top half of the other. One 700r4 trans that seemed ok when in car, and a T-5.
Most interior stuff wasn't too great but let me know what you might need. Sheetmetal on the firebird is rust free. Some panels on RS have surface rust.

If anyone needs any third gen parts let me know and I'll look to see whats there.
Thanks.

I was going to build the RS into a drag car, but have decided on concentrating on the two vehicles I'm working on now, trying to decrease my auto woes and help fund my other two projects.

Bird is a 91
RS is a 91 or 92.

Last edited by camar0corey; 03-24-2008 at 05:48 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need the bracket and bolts that the reservior for the clutch is attached too.

You didn't mention the years of either car. Might want to list that.

location would be a plus for those who want larger items

-jason
Old 02-22-2008, 06:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Yes opps. Firebird is a 91, and is the 700R4 car, RS is a 91 or 92, don't remember.

I'm in Spring Hill, Hernando County. About 30-45 minutes North of Tampa, 2 hours south of Gainesville.

700R4 trans is out of car already, ready to be picked up once I separate the dead v6 shortblock from it.

92 is completely together except for the seat belts I tossed, but like I said interior was especially rough on the 92. 3.1 engine and t-5 are still in the 92.

I'll try to pull the bracket/bolts for you tommarow Jason, don't really know what its worth either. $15+shipping sound about right?
Old 02-23-2008, 12:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Most metal is either rust free or a scratch with some surface rust. Have one person interested in the rear end outta the bird. If people need stuff let me know.
3.1 might be junk in the RS, not sure. Most of the top end off the other 3.1 is good, driver side head I think was cracked. 3.1 in RS is complete though. Been told the t-5 trans was good, I know the 700R4 was alright cause firebird drove fine when I parked it. 700R4 is already out of car.

Camaro tail lights are in good shape, firebird tail lights are cracked. Bird bumper is mostly good except for the very lower half part has a cut in it, repairable?
Any case let me know, hopefully people can use some rust free body parts, let me know on ground effects, driveshafts, etc. basically whole cars, but different parts are in various conditions.
Firebird has the one piece hatch spoiler, no cracks that I've seen, Camaro 3 piece spoiler is also all there, its not the high rise one.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shoot me a PM on what you are asking for the complete set of RS ground effects. I have been thinking of putting them on my 86.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:26 PM
TECH Junkie

I think ground effects wise, only the two side skirts are good. I'll check on the front tommarow, but I think the front spoiler is cracked, perhaps also on the rear. I know the sides are in great shape though.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:17 PM
12 Second Club

Ok, let me know. I could also possibly use the door glass, (both sides) if there are no scratches.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:33 PM
On The Tree

How much for the rearend from either car???? Preferably the T5 one though

-jason
Old 02-24-2008, 07:05 PM
TECH Junkie

If i get home from work during the daylight tommarow I will have up pictures of the door glass, at least you would have 4 to choose from.

As for the rear ends, guess I will let them go for $100 a piece. Both are drum brakes, I take it the one from the T-5 car might be a posi then?

RS ground effects, looked tonight. Doors, rocker panels, and rear quarter panel pieces are in good shape. Little rough on the underside of the rocker panels. The RS bumper has a crack, as does the front at both corners. Hopefully I get off at a more decent hour tommarow I will get you close ups of what they look like.

Sorry about the delay in getting pictures and such, I install satelight tv which happens to have random hours for when I get home.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:04 PM
On The Tree

Well the T5 car will have 3.42 gearset. Not sure if any v6 cars got a posi from the factory.....

-jason
Old 02-26-2008, 07:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Perhaps I should also post in the Northern sections. No one in FL need rust free fenders/doors? If the weather is good Saturday I'm going to start pulling stuff and listing on ebay, nothing big like doors at first, gonna try my luck with the Firebird spoiler. Everyone tells me those usually get wrecked by idiots that try to just pull them off the hatch.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Bump, I have no plans Saturday, can spend the time pulling parts off.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:05 PM

do you still have the front ground effects for the rs ?
Old 03-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Launching!

I sent you a PM for a passenger side fender off of the firebird i am also located in springhill.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Bigken, PM's replied.

91rsf-body, sadly the front ground effect is damaged. Not sure if you need one, or how repairable it is. Let me know if you need a picture.

Side ground effects are in great shape if anyone needs them........

Um so far I've managed to sell a clutch reservoir bracket after all this time, sweet!
Old 03-15-2008, 01:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by camar0corey
Bigken, PM's replied.

91rsf-body, sadly the front ground effect is damaged. Not sure if you need one, or how repairable it is. Let me know if you need a picture.

Side ground effects are in great shape if anyone needs them........

Um so far I've managed to sell a clutch reservoir bracket after all this time, sweet!
how much for the GFX for the camaro? i have a friend that could use them.

btw those pictures are horrible
Old 03-15-2008, 03:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Thanks, I'm def. not a photographer by any means!

Does he need just the rocker/door/ rear quarter pieces, or the front and back bumper also? Front and back are damaged, just the side pieces are in good shape. Front/back might be salvageble, I'm putting pics up.

Old 03-15-2008, 05:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

he needs the back pieces and under the doors. ill show him the picture
Old 03-21-2008, 02:34 PM
TECH Junkie

bump.

Also considering trades, some items I need:
Remote bottle opener
30 lbs. SVO's
NANO