Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Gauging interest 91 Mercedes 300e FS 1300$ / trade

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 05:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Gauging interest 91 Mercedes 300e FS 1300$ / trade

I have a 91 mercedes 300e that I was going to use as a project car. I do not have the time due to work and starting my own business.
The car is Green ext tan leather interior. Paint has some flaws on the trunk area. Car starts runs drives. It needs some TLC and tuning up. After it runs for a while it will stall and then will not crank over for about an hour or two afterwards. I trailored it when I bought it so it would have to be picked up on a flatbed or trailer of some sort if purchased.
Person i bought it from said it was at the shop and needed some sort of fuel work done. Wether its just a total tune up or it may need new injectors , or adjustment on fuel. He said he was told it is running way too rich . When it originally fired it up it had a lot of black smoke which is not bad b/c that does mean rich. White smoke = bad .... anyways it has tinted windows etc.. nice car for the price. It just needs some love that is all. I've been starting it and letting it run periodically ..

The person that owned it bought this car to use as a parts car for his. he swapped the front and rear bumpers from his car to this one and radiator support. His wife wrecked their car ... go figure. It does come with a used radiator support just needs to be installed. It does have bumpers but you may want to repair then just paint them black to blend in like any other car looks. Or you could get used ones. your choice. I will give everything i have for this car with it .

I was going to make it into a race car with a turbocharged sbc LT1 engine.

anyways if anyone is interested i will get it out of the garage this weekend and take some photos. 1300$ takes it. Thats what I got in it thats all I want. I am open to $$ and gun trades.. or LS1 parts etc... post what you got.
thanks.
paul

Quick Reply: Gauging interest 91 Mercedes 300e FS 1300$ / trade