Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Where to get install and tune done..Mike norris, Next level performance, or PM-FL??

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mike, be warned i will have my car back in FL around August. Thinking of a 402/408 FI using a 224/228 cam for my Camaro.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Johny GTO
where is efi alchemy?
they are in orange park (jacksonville) and you will not find a better tuner anywhere close!
Old 05-03-2008, 10:15 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Norris
Hey All,

I just wanted to let folks know that I am very grateful and blessed to have such a great backing. I would be nowhere without my customers and their kind words. There are a few good choices in the area for sure and it is good for folks to have these choices available. Thanks so much.

Johny GTO,

I recieved you e-mail(s) and replied to them for you. Hopefully I can help you out. If there are any other questions do not hesitate to ask and thanks for the opportunity.

Mike Norris

hey hey now.. no one asked for your opinion..

Mike i sold the black car..

but i do owe you a thankyou.. that car ran very awesome for a very long time.. and a large part of that was thanks to you..

Mike
Old 05-03-2008, 12:26 PM
On The Tree

I know that you are probably overwhelmed with
all the recommendations.
I know for a fact that The EFI ALCHEMY Guys will stand behind their work and have several very happy customers. Where can you get 20+ years of A.S.E. & GM Master Tech experience. Doc & Rick are The Best wth tuning. They also explain in detail everythiing they do to the car and computers.

Quick Reply: Where to get install and tune done..Mike norris, Next level performance, or PM-FL??