Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Nature sucks ass

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 07:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Nature sucks ***

So I'm stuck sitting at TPA, seems the plane I'm supposed to be on right now tried to eat a flock of birds leaving Philly. Also even though the plane isn't here yet, there is now a lightning storm going on....... damn weather jackass said this was all going to stop last night..........

Needless to say, looks like none of us get our connecting flights, so I get to go sleep at the Sheraton instead of landing in Scranton, stranded in Philly tonight.
That's IF I get out of FL today, I've had enough and need a break, just let me outta here for a week!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:43 PM
TECH Junkie

UPDATE: Due to weather the damn jet turned around and landed in Philly again.......
I'm mostly pissed about whats happening due to the fact that I had chose a latter flight so I could work today, yeah for the job that had fired me on Friday the 13th, and had chose this airline so people coming to get me would have a shorter distance to drive...... two factors that are completely ******* me right now. They figure we might land in Philly at 2:30, wow.

Newest update! I'm getting to leave TPA at 2:30am!!! Who knew planes left this place that late. I'm irate.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That really sux man. Seams like the only thing airlines can get right nowadays is sucking big sloppy donkey dong. lol
Old 07-09-2008, 10:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Yeah, America needs a autobahn, really bad. All it needs is a exit at all 4 corners of every state, we would be set. I would never fly again in my life. Its 11 PM, I've had a few at the airport Chili's, and I don't get on a plane til after midnight.

I'd be ecstatic to pick up a unlimited speed highway at the FL border, hit the cruise control when I hit 150 and stick it in sixth. Stop for gas every 2 1/2 hours, but man would you make some good time. Figure in driving to the airport, security, waiting, layovers, **** by the time that's all done you have spent about as much time. I'm jealous of the Germans.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:30 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Last time I flew we missed our flight by ten minutes because the stupid bitch at the baggage check walked away to answer her cell phone. After yelling and screaming at her she rescheduled our flight to 6.5 hours later. We had to sit in the airport for 7 hours because our flight was delayed.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by camar0corey
Yeah, America needs a autobahn, really bad. All it needs is a exit at all 4 corners of every state, we would be set. I would never fly again in my life. Its 11 PM, I've had a few at the airport Chili's, and I don't get on a plane til after midnight.

I'd be ecstatic to pick up a unlimited speed highway at the FL border, hit the cruise control when I hit 150 and stick it in sixth. Stop for gas every 2 1/2 hours, but man would you make some good time. Figure in driving to the airport, security, waiting, layovers, **** by the time that's all done you have spent about as much time. I'm jealous of the Germans.
Majority of American drivers are too dumb, and can't drive well enough for an Autobahn. I've preached that a tougher testing system for driver's license has been needed for a long time. Accidents would go down, along with insurance rates since there'd be less accidents. We also need to start mandatory testing on senior citizens. It's too easy to keep your license once you get it....I've personally seen certified CRAZY old people with a valid license just cause all they have to do is renew it through the mail. We got to remember in this country it's not a right to drive....it must be earned.

Sorry about the off topic rant......sucks about your flight!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:06 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Two coworkers got caught up in that trying to leave Philly, haha.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Yeah, as unhappy as those people were getting off that plane, I had to get on and land in Philly at 3:30, then hit the Sheraton at 4:30, got two hours of sleep and back to the airport.

Ah well, day one of Cedar Point, lots of fun. Hopefully I can find a new job when I get back to FL, my lucks gotta bottom out sooner or later.

Well naturally I think if a autobahn was built, you would need to get a special license and then have your vehicle verified that it can sustain high speeds. It just pisses me off that most of us on here have vehicles that can clip along at a very nice pace with no issues, but well can't legally pull it off. I just like to drive. I suppose when the airline industry goes completely to ****, I'll have no option anyhow, will pay my $4+ for gas and drive anyway.

Quick Reply: Nature sucks ass