Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

This Saturday the 16th: Destination Daytona cruise night in Ormond Beach.

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 10:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bruce Rossmeyers (SP?) What time do you plan on being there? I found out I have work tomorrow, I dunno if I'll make it.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pending on the weather, I'm going to try to be there between 4 & 6pm.

Patrick
Old 08-15-2008, 01:49 PM
11 Second Club

Meet up time and place is in the first post.

Weather isn't looking to good though....
Old 08-15-2008, 11:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Im not leaving Jax till 4:30 gotta work, so I wont make it to the meet up point but i'll catch up at the cruise in. I know all the Camaro's usually park together so hold me a spot if its that crowded, i'll be there.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:30 PM
Teching In

Well as usual it rained and then it cleared up.I was there with a friends dad black Z also Transaman /Ed with a 96 SS/A Tom Henry hugger orange GMMG PACKAGE SS AWESOME also a blue SS that parked over by the shops plus a bunch of other cars.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Staging Lane

Hopefully next month the weather will give us a break. Since we have had several rainouts in a row the next one should be rockin.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Launching!

No ****, I actually had the car out and was on the way and checked the radar on my phone, and it showed a nice cell moving my direction as well as to the Ormond area, turned around and put it back up. Hopefully next time it will be all clear and maybe a little cooler.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:55 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by O Holy P
No ****, I actually had the car out and was on the way and checked the radar on my phone, and it showed a nice cell moving my direction as well as to the Ormond area, turned around and put it back up. Hopefully next time it will be all clear and maybe a little cooler.
I sure hope so, three months in a row rain! Well come Oct on it never rains down here so we shoudl be good to go!
Old 08-16-2008, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

In a month or so the rainy season should end. One on these Saturday's I'm going to make it up there.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:13 AM
Teching In

Like i said just wait for the rain to stop and then come out we had a great time we stayed until it was turning dark .And yes it cooled down about 20 degrees/ TRANSAMMAN from JAX got there at the perfect time had his T tops off and i dont think his SS EVEN GOT WET.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Your right Ed, I drove all the way from Jax and encountered a sprinkle if you can even call it that. My car was dry as a bone, and I drove it all the way home with the tops off. SSinstr were you there, I saw an SS parked over by the shops that looked like yours? Anyways I had a good time, it was a pleasure meeting Ed. I cant wait till next months cruise in.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1999Transamman
Your right Ed, I drove all the way from Jax and encountered a sprinkle if you can even call it that. My car was dry as a bone, and I drove it all the way home with the tops off. SSinstr were you there, I saw an SS parked over by the shops that looked like yours? Anyways I had a good time, it was a pleasure meeting Ed. I cant wait till next months cruise in.
Nope, that wasn't me. It was pouring by my house so I hada bail.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well whoever it was had a clean SS. I was hoping he would come over our way so I could check it out. So next month, c'mon guys we really need to get together, we talk about this every month and the turnout sucks. Im guilty myself but I wanna see a better gathering of F-bodies. So lets make it happen. Jax guys have been having some good gatherings at EFI.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1999Transamman
Well whoever it was had a clean SS. I was hoping he would come over our way so I could check it out. So next month, c'mon guys we really need to get together, we talk about this every month and the turnout sucks. Im guilty myself but I wanna see a better gathering of F-bodies. So lets make it happen. Jax guys have been having some good gatherings at EFI.
Well I'm down for the next EFI meet whenever that is.

I'm also down for next months Destination Daytona meet.

I have drag radials that suck in the rain, and I am 30 minutes from both places. So if it's raining, I have to pass. In a couple months the rainy season ends and it never rains, so we should have no issues finally!
Old 08-19-2008, 03:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

I havent heard about the next EFI meet, but I really wanna go back. I was out last Saturday when I got back from Daytona and went to the usual spots and it was not fun. To many dumbass kids and there crappy ricers. Of course the cops came and ran everyone off cause of them.

Anyways I really want to meet up with some other tech members and see some of the clean f-bodies in person, so next month lets make it happen.

Quick Reply: This Saturday the 16th: Destination Daytona cruise night in Ormond Beach.