Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

The *official* "whose car did I see on _____ road the other day" thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011 | 06:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
Red T/A with a black WS6 Hood on Atlantic in Jax yesterday afternoon. I was sitting at the light going the opposite way in the Black Z28 with the Red hood. Car sounded awesome
that was probably duvalsoldier904. hes got LTs ORY and a borla catback
Old 10-19-2011 | 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CustomX
Ive been seeing a black camaro with blacked out taillights and windows on chrome z06's running up and down blanding in the mornings and afternoons. Also spotted a loud silver ws6 with blacked out taillights as well, other then that I havent seen many fbodys in orange park that have caught my eye. Seems like Im spotting turbo/supercharged foxbodys more then fbodys.
was it mine? i have a black ss on chrome z06 rims. ive never seen another black ss on chrome z06 around orange park.
Old 10-20-2011 | 06:32 AM
On The Tree

Saw stealth grey CTS-V catback only on Hodges & Beach Wed night. Same intersection, following me on Hodges was a bronze(?) GTO , sounded good.
Old 10-20-2011 | 09:04 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by usnfenix
was it mine? i have a black ss on chrome z06 rims. ive never seen another black ss on chrome z06 around orange park.
Good possibility. I have the pewter formula that sits at the firestone off of Edison.
Old 10-20-2011 | 03:59 PM
On The Tree

New black Camaro SS at the stop light at 436...
Old 10-20-2011 | 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good possibility. I have the pewter formula that sits at the firestone off of Edison.
i dont really go down that way often. my route is between arglye and the military base ( im navy). gonna be putting the camaro aside on the weekends possibly, deciding on two paths, one is a heads/cam/ud pulleys and upgraded valvetrain and the other is buy a 70's nova.
Old 10-21-2011 | 03:25 PM
10 Second Club

Black TBSS last Sunday night on 17-92 in Casselberry. I turned onto 434 and they kept going on 17-92. They got on it when I turned off. Was in the Camaro.

Couple of D-bags in 5th Gens on I4 weaving in and out of heavy traffic near Lake Mary heading Westbound - yesterday around 2pm.
Old 10-21-2011 | 05:23 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by usnfenix
i dont really go down that way often. my route is between arglye and the military base ( im navy). gonna be putting the camaro aside on the weekends possibly, deciding on two paths, one is a heads/cam/ud pulleys and upgraded valvetrain and the other is buy a 70's nova.

Yeah I dont see you everyday, I'd heads/cam the ss. I'm hoping an ud pulley will put me at 400rwhp. Any good dynos in the area? I recently moved down from MD in august and I'm clueless on that subject.
Old 10-21-2011 | 06:46 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah I dont see you everyday, I'd heads/cam the ss. I'm hoping an ud pulley will put me at 400rwhp. Any good dynos in the area? I recently moved down from MD in august and I'm clueless on that subject.
What's up man, I met you the other day I'm Mike's brother. You took a look at my Z28. Im taking my car to EFI Alchemy monday which is in Green cove pretty close to you, I'll let you know how it goes. Ive heard nothing but good things. I have always used Jeremy Formato out of Tampa he tuned my G8 but he's extremely busy because he does a really good job. The only reason I am trying EFI is I cant get ahold of him.
Old 10-21-2011 | 08:24 PM
The House is Rockin'

What's up man, I met you the other day I'm Mike's brother. You took a look at my Z28. Im taking my car to EFI Alchemy monday which is in Green cove pretty close to you, I'll let you know how it goes. Ive heard nothing but good things. I have always used Jeremy Formato out of Tampa he tuned my G8 but he's extremely busy because he does a really good job. The only reason I am trying EFI is I cant get ahold of him.

you will be happier taking it to doc, ALOT happier
Old 10-21-2011 | 08:37 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BLUES MAN
you will be happier taking it to doc, ALOT happier
That's good to know. Thanks for the info
Old 10-22-2011 | 12:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

So silver ss at 130pm going down blanding by the mall heading towards 295 on ramps. Was behind my black ss and weaving in and out of traffic trying to get next to me. If u wanted to race u would have lost badly. and when you did your doucher flyby while I was turning I saw u almost rear end that other guy. Nice.

Last edited by usnfenix; 10-22-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-22-2011 | 12:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Doc's a wizard. More than happy with how my car is running. Thumbs up for EFI Alchemy. Excellent customer service.
Old 10-22-2011 | 12:54 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by camar0corey
Doc's a wizard. More than happy with how my car is running. Thumbs up for EFI Alchemy. Excellent customer service.
Good to know, Ive heard nothing but positive experiences from anyone who's been there.
Old 10-23-2011 | 10:28 AM
Staging Lane

Yeah whats going on bro, what kind of dyno do they have? And yeah let me know for sure. I've been wanting to redyno my car since it was last dynoed with worn out valve springs and Ive done a few other small things as well. I was planning on making it out to gainesville yesterday but it ended up being a daytime t&t and not a night t&t. Im gonna try and make it to a sat t&t it would be nice to get some people together from here and go since Im new to the area and really dont know to many people yet lol
Old 10-23-2011 | 10:39 AM
12 Second Club

Yeah whats going on bro, what kind of dyno do they have? And yeah let me know for sure. I've been wanting to redyno my car since it was last dynoed with worn out valve springs and Ive done a few other small things as well. I was planning on making it out to gainesville yesterday but it ended up being a daytime t&t and not a night t&t. Im gonna try and make it to a sat t&t it would be nice to get some people together from here and go since Im new to the area and really dont know to many people yet lol
Yeah I go to T&T all the time. Mostly to watch because my car has been down for 6 months I just got it driveable. I'm actually going this coming saturday to run the G8 again if you are not working you should go, A couple guys from this area are going and another from further south.

At EFI They have an in ground dyno, and everyone I have talked to has said that they are great. Im wanting to see around 450+, but trying not to get my hopes up too much.
Old 10-23-2011 | 04:52 PM
TECH Resident

Friday in Winter Park on Aloma there was a black ls1 SS lowered on black torque thrust and today there was a black supercharged LT1, nice.
Old 10-23-2011 | 08:40 PM
TECH Regular

Red Ls T/A ocala 17th street and 200 on friday around 4:30 pm
Old 10-24-2011 | 12:45 AM
Staging Lane

Red T/A with a black WS6 Hood on Atlantic in Jax yesterday afternoon. I was sitting at the light going the opposite way in the Black Z28 with the Red hood. Car sounded awesome
yeah that was me thanks man
Old 10-24-2011 | 02:24 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah I go to T&T all the time. Mostly to watch because my car has been down for 6 months I just got it driveable. I'm actually going this coming saturday to run the G8 again if you are not working you should go, A couple guys from this area are going and another from further south.

At EFI They have an in ground dyno, and everyone I have talked to has said that they are great. Im wanting to see around 450+, but trying not to get my hopes up too much.
Cool I'll see if I can switch with someone and make it out this sat. If not I'll have to wait for the following weekend.

Also just spotted a matte black ws6 with black wheels on 9a by the gate parkway exit.

Quick Reply: The *official* "whose car did I see on _____ road the other day" thread