Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Monster Project 434 LSX PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 08:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
Wow, everyday this thread get's larger and larger?? I just don't see the interest in this build that is so called "monster 434 ci. tt". I just don't see it??
Matt, your car will be slow and don't let anybody tell you different. I mean hell, what is a 1000hp daily driver anyway?? They are on every street corner and here lately, every Honda, Mitsu owner claims they have them also???
Matt I say, WE should just donate our car's to the "GoodWill" and just settle for a tax deduction next year! LOL!

Hunter you need to sign up over at hardcore ls1......those boys over there are the EXPERTS! You might just learn a thing or two!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Silverado_13
I need a new camera. Mine decided to stop working...

I got a brand new HD video recorder for ya!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:30 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mr.427
Hunter you need to sign up over at hardcore ls1......those boys over there are the EXPERTS! You might just learn a thing or two!
I did. It is kinda hard to talk to people that know everything?
Old 04-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Self proclaimed VILLAGE IDIOT

I got a brand new HD video recorder for ya!
I can do some damage with that!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
I did. It is kinda hard to talk to people that know everything?

I love how they think everyone at LS1tech is Internet know it alls. Boy.....there are more experts in one sention here than all of thier entire site. Course they only have about 260 members....so that should tell ya something. They still have not had the guts to comment on any build thread I have posted.....so along with being experts they are cowards as well! Stay away....your wasting your time!
I did give em a link to this thread if any of em have the ***** to come on here and make their negative comments.

Last edited by Mr.427; 04-20-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:30 PM
TECH Resident

I love how they think everyone at LS1tech is Internet know it alls. Boy.....there are more experts in one sention here than all of thier entire site. Course they only have about 260 members....so that should tell ya something. They still have not had the guts to comment on any build thread I have posted.....so along with being experts they are cowards as well! Stay away....your wasting your time!
I did give em a link to this thread if any of em have the ***** to come on here and make their negative comments.
I am a member over at hardcorels1.com. I must say that you are incorrect in your use of "they" in speaking about people who have a problem with your build. From what i saw, it was 1 person who talked smack about your build, and maybe 2 others who didnt think your build was awesome. Everyone else, from what i could see, thought your car was awesome, the motor\turbo looked kick *** , etc. I think your car is F-ing sweet. There are alot of good guys over on hardcore. My favorite thing about that site is that you can say whatever you want about anything or anyone you want, without fear of being banned or censored. There is no special treatment for mods and the sponsors, shops who do shitty work arent covered up for, etc. Mods dont throw their "mod-powers" around, and members dont kiss mod ***. These traits make hardcorels1.com a unique board, with the power in the hands of the members unlike most boards.

on a side note, do you really want people to come into this thread and talk trash about your build? This thread has been great with the way it has documented your build, shown progress and setbacks, and had lots of friendly advice and suggestions. I personally would rather it not get shitted up with negativity.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Johny GTO
I am a member over at hardcorels1.com. I must say that you are incorrect in your use of "they" in speaking about people who have a problem with your build. From what i saw, it was 1 person who talked smack about your build, and maybe 2 others who didnt think your build was awesome. Everyone else, from what i could see, thought your car was awesome, the motor\turbo looked kick *** , etc. I think your car is F-ing sweet. There are alot of good guys over on hardcore. My favorite thing about that site is that you can say whatever you want about anything or anyone you want, without fear of being banned or censored. There is no special treatment for mods and the sponsors, shops who do shitty work arent covered up for, etc. Mods dont throw their "mod-powers" around, and members dont kiss mod ***. These traits make hardcorels1.com a unique board, with the power in the hands of the members unlike most boards.

on a side note, do you really want people to come into this thread and talk trash about your build? This thread has been great with the way it has documented your build, shown progress and setbacks, and had lots of friendly advice and suggestions. I personally would rather it not get shitted up with negativity.

Frankly I saw very little positive and when there was it got attacked. I suggest you read the whole thread again! HELL YES...I would love for some of those loosers to come over here and tell us Idiots just what we are doing wrong. Hardcore is full of nut swingers and being sponsored has nothing to do with being able to make knowledgeable comments. That is just an excuse folks use who don't want to be challenged. I am sure there are some good folks over there but good folks would have immediately questioned attacking a build without the builder being able to comment or having any knowledge of the comments but one good member did bring it to our attention. Dude...that site has less than 300 members.....give me a break......it's a little kiddie pool compaired to some of these sites. Don't give me a bunch of excuses....step up to the plate and BE A MAN!! Make your negative comments or have your homies come on over and speak up! I really look forward to hearing from your 'EXPERTS'!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Dumb Ass Vette Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since this thread has wandered off topic badly here, time to close it. Once the car is finished post another thread with the details.

Quick Reply: Monster Project 434 LSX PICS!