Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Major #1 Qualifier @ Orlando World Street Nationals.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 07:39 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be awesome to be #1.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:27 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how's it feel to go over 200 at the end? got any in cockpit video?
Old 11-10-2008, 10:49 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OUTLAWZ, I hope i don't sound like some of the whiners on YB. I'm happy he won Orlando. I think he saw a "loophole" in the rules, and took advantage of it. We are all assuming that he thinks a Vette with a torque arm is some advantage, maybe he just likes Vettes. I think he was not allowed to run the Bradenton race (I think I read that on YB, but I might be wrong). It is up to each promoter/tech to interpret the rules. He runs the risk of not being able to run some races. When its all said and done, he is the baddest man on radials
Nah you don't sound like you are whining at all.... Paul has a legitimate reason for NOT running the IRS as you can run faster than 10.0 legally..... guys might get away with 9's at their local track but they are risking it.... 7.20's would NEVER fly with IRS obviously......

sure he can't run some races for having what he has but the races he DOES attend, he shows them boys what's up..... they probably outlawed his from bradenton cause he was gonna work that *** there too...

For the record we are the fastest Radial car ever. We hope to be the quickest after Vegas. The 208 is questionable but the 205 is the real deal. We feel that the way the cars nose was beeing pushed down it may have tripped the clocks.

As for the suspension it's legal at 90 percent of the races.
We had a clean sweep in Orlando Low ET, #1 Qualifier and Winner taking home a total $5000 for Jena Banaby.

Thanks for the support
Shiet, thanks for the support??? Thanks for handling bidness with the LSx against 600+ CI F3R procharged big blocks and 632's huffing 4 units of spray..... You took care of it down there and giving the money away to Leo's daughter was a class act..... thank you Paul...

Quick Reply: Major #1 Qualifier @ Orlando World Street Nationals.