Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

My Harlan 2-step not deactivating

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My Harlan 2-step not deactivating

I pm'd harlan about this and have not heard back from him. So i thought i would ask here. It was working flawlessly. Now it stays on all the time.I have it set a 3800 and now if i was to reach that rpm it activates the 2step and i dont have the momentary switched pushed at all.
I have it wired in with my transbrake. I have 12v power going to one side of my tbrake, and the other wire of the tbrake, connecting to the grey and white wire. Those 3 wires go to one side of my momentary switch and the other side of the switch goes to a ground. Anyone ever had this problem? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Where is the two step receiving its 12v from? By connecting the harlan to the the tb ground may be causing it to be on all the time. How is the tb activated, is it by ground or by 12v when pressing the mom switch? Both have to be activated the same.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Launching!

I use ground to activate the tbrake. Everything was working fine the way I have it wired, but I don't have 12v going to the 2 step. Should I? And if so which wire?
Old 03-21-2009, 07:00 PM
Launching!

ttt. I wired it up separate from the transbrake and its the same outcome. Im thinking the box went bad....