Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Turbo 106mm vs Procharger F3?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 12:31 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what ever happened to your S91 setup? seems like you're making quite a leap in HP...... holy moly
Old 03-27-2009, 12:54 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Turbo LS1 SS
what ever happened to your S91 setup? seems like you're making quite a leap in HP...... holy moly
Sold the whole setup and stepping it up.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:15 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DanZ28
Definately have a limited budget, but I made some good investments that took me this far, the stock market put a huge slow down in my progress but I'm geting it done anyway. I'm always looking for a deal now a days though .

I'd love to jump on that twin bandwagon and still might. It was dam cool watching that other car go together . Hang out around some of these shops and you'll be doing all sorts of stuff . I didn't even turn the new motor over and it's coming back apart for upgrades to support the "newest" changes, lol.
sounds like you made some good decision making money wise, to set yourself up for this.

I cant afford to hang around those guys i would be spending way to much on my stuff. but in the end your car will be stout and it will be awesome to run the 275 stuff, i wish i could race in a heads up class and be competitive, that would be fun stuff.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:24 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by camscam02
sounds like you made some good decision making money wise, to set yourself up for this.

I cant afford to hang around those guys i would be spending way to much on my stuff. but in the end your car will be stout and it will be awesome to run the 275 stuff, i wish i could race in a heads up class and be competitive, that would be fun stuff.
Your still quite young, you'll get your chance to do it, just don't get married ...well unless she likes racing. Your way ahead of anything I could afford to do at your age...I was poor then, and I'm not rich now.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

Having the fastest car at the high school is always a fun bragging right. Even more so when the ricers stop talking when you walk by

Quick Reply: Turbo 106mm vs Procharger F3?