Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

C5 single front mount? (build my motor)

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 11:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mitch.Shea
by the way I owe you for a clutch and a dte brace let me know what the bill is so you can get another one. I did al the work by myself now just have to put the tb in the clutch housing and pau hanas after that. but yea that's exactly what I want to do as you stated above.
Whats a tb? Throwout bearing? Your lucky you have my clutch bleeder in there too. I havnt decided on what the parts i gave you are worth yet. You may get a sweet deal because i may not need the brace any more if i swap trans and rear diffs from a c6 car.

Get yourself some diamond stock stroke x 3.905 bore pistons. nothing fancy off the shelf with a small dish and coat the skirts if you have a little dough. Some callies compstar rods reg old h beams will be fine but upgrade to the ARP 2000 rod bolts I know how much you like to spin that thing.

Make a call to thunder alley and see who machines their blocks and if you can get the hone done with tq plates. (idk if anyone has them on island)

The crank in my block is already pinned but you need your old balancer and need to repin it. Minor as your not going with a belt driven blower. Start saving for fuel system. Nothing pisses me off more than watching someone build something potentially badass then come back saying "we ran out of fuel" No **** captain you didnt do your homework.

Quick Reply: C5 single front mount? (build my motor)