Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Of things to come.. (almost finished)

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 04:00 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

haha yep, sold the ta and got the vette. Love it and would make the switch time and time again. FI? Most likely Probably a blower this time around. It was 100% bone stock when I got it so i've done everything you see from wheels to coilovers to tint. She handles stupid and now brakes pretty damn good with the new hawk pads. Keep in touch!

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 09-11-2009, 02:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by venom ws7
Bad *** looking car and setup man looks mean.

I love the interior (minus the ****)

What are you goals fromt the setup?? running 9s and enjoying the top down on the way back home.
Well, the shift **** is the last thing that needs to be replaced but it's gonna going... that you can be assured of!

Thanks buddy... goals? Well, 9's is the start @ 140mph+ eventually, I want to be over 155mph to be competitive in my area. (tons of silly EVO's making 700-900awhp around here that need a reality check.)

Of course, all of it with the top down and the two 12's kicking some sweet! This is not a gutted racecar so if she isn't the fastest, it doesn't matter... as long as it's fun. (But being fast sure doesn't hurt either! )

Originally Posted by RS_SS69
WOW thanks for answering the questions, most people dont even reply when I ask something LOL.
You got it homie... it happens..... nothing to get al worked up about. If anything, you'll have more search function practice which, honestly, is were I usually find the info I'm looking it.... it just takes patience and the know how of how to word the searches!!

Originally Posted by theblur98ss
I had the same problem with that rad setup. I changed to a canton fill tank where the battery used to be. I can get it high enough that it keeps the rad filled up.
Thanks for the tip... we found a hole in the welds that wouldn't let the rad pressurize correctly. In other words, another thing we had to fix on our own with this fabulous OFI kit.

No matter... we took your advice and ordered a canton fill tank with a MUCH larger feed line and a cap that actually seals. (I hope!) Should have it and when that is all figured out.... tuning w/ some actual boost! Then, the next step is figuring out if this OFI condenser-A/C setup actually cools enough to have cold A/C. I have a feeling that it is going to be difficult with the condenser behind the rad, sandwiched between the turbo and the rad. Might be a turbo blanket is needed even though she (turbo) is coated.

Originally Posted by Superman09
haha yep, sold the ta and got the vette. Love it and would make the switch time and time again. FI? Most likely Probably a blower this time around. It was 100% bone stock when I got it so i've done everything you see from wheels to coilovers to tint. She handles stupid and now brakes pretty damn good with the new hawk pads. Keep in touch!
Glad to hear!!!!!!! Even though that TA was cool, I'm sure its fun having something different and A vette is a vette!! Take it slow man... save up enough money, and pick your parts wisely and know that they will work. It's a ls1, correct? Well, you know how easy it is to go nasty with that motor! Love the new wheels and stance and yes, I can had those pads before and they are light years ahead of those c5 stock pads. A bit noisy at times but stopping power is definitely there.

Good luck homie... but in the mean time... check these little vid's:

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=VID00020.flv[/ur]

Last edited by obZidian; 09-11-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OMG do i hate F###in' photobucket right now!!!!! It's impossible to get it right!!! (Or maybe im an idiot and im suck) No matter, photobucket sucks a big one! Took me like 10 trys to try to get that stupid picture of the video off!

its staying!

Quick Reply: Of things to come.. (almost finished)