Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Rob Raymer's ARE 404 Longblock for sale...

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 02:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rob Raymer's ARE 404 Longblock for sale...

Guys,

I am tossing around the idea of selling this motor. I never got the chance to run it and it is still sitting in the garage crated up the way that it was delivered.

Here is a link to the old thread on the specs of the motor...https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/40269-404ci-agostino-racing-engine-sale.html.

I paid 10k and am looking to get somewhere in the ballpark for the motor. It has the best of everything (as Rob can attest) and would probably cost 15k to build from scratch.

I am selling it because I am travelling to Boise, ID for work every week and don't even have time to drive the car anymore...let alone swap a motor. I am not going to take a big loss on this motor, if I have to I will let it sit in the garage and I am sure that it will eventually find its way into the car. I'm not desperate for the $$$, just don't have the time to deal with the car right now.

Here is a quick parts rundown for those that don't want to click on the link:
-Iron Block (4.01 bore 4.00 stroke)
-Lunati Crank
-Lunati Pro Billet Rods
-Ross Pistons
-Custom 1/2" Head Studs
-Copper Gaskets
-Stage III Heads (these heads have had material added for additional strength)
-ATI Harmonic Balancer
-Stock Flexplate drilled for TH400

Please drop me a line at scott.allen@earthlink.net if you are interested and I will get back to you ASAP. I have done several large transactions on the boards and I am sure that Rob would attest that our transaction went very smoothly.

Thanks,

Scott
Old 12-03-2003, 03:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To The Top