Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Where is Bob from EPP? Ordered a part 3 weeks ago, still nothing...

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 03:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Where is Bob from EPP? Ordered a part 3 weeks ago, still nothing...

Mods please move this to a different forum if necessary. I just figured this would be the best way to get this situation resolved.

I ordered a header flange from EPP for my turbo project on January 10th. The money came out of my account on the 10th. I didn't receive anything for 10 days so I emailed EPP to find out the status of the order. I've had numerous emails with Bob, and he said 10 days ago he would provide a tracking number, yet I still have not received anything, even after several emails. I can't wait any longer for this flange and had to order it somewhere else and now just want a refund but still haven't heard anything. What's going on over there? Am I being unreasonable?

Thanks,
Adam
Old 01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob is a standup guy and I know that he has a lot going on in his life right now and I can assure you that he has not ripped you off.If you did not recieve your part I know that you will get a full refund from him.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree, Bob is a stand up guy and will make sure you either get your part or get a refund. I know he is doing some "restructuring" right now and is down at least 1 guy. But I've delt with him myself and know hes not out to rip anyone off.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

One of the guys quit and I believe Bob's wife is sick. Thats why he's having a hard time getting things shipped out. He's said in another thread the best way to get a hold of him is call.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:52 PM
Teching In

Go ahead and call EPP. I had ordered a part and had a problem also, Bob called me directly after I emailed him and we got the situation ironed out. He really is a stand up guy and they are going through some times right now. Just email or call and they will more than likely get back with you and help you in any way possible.

Quick Reply: Where is Bob from EPP? Ordered a part 3 weeks ago, still nothing...