Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Chris@Diamond is now Chris@AP-Engineering

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 08:05 AM
Under criminal investigation for fraud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chris@Diamond is now Chris@AP-Engineering

Hey guy's just wanted to let you know that I have left Diamond Pistons to go full time with my own shop, AP-Engineering. I can and am still willing to help you guy's with all of your piston needs and anything else that you may need. My shop is a full service shop specializing in late model GM's. We can do just about anything you guy's need. Also we will be putting together a lot of short blocks and will be able to ship short blocks in 3 weeks from time of order as long as parts are available from vendors. Engines will be what we focus on since that is my main back ground. If you guy's have any questions please feel free to contact me, I am more than willing to help.

Thanks,

P.S.
Pro Stock John, give me a call at the shop. I will just paypal you the money for sponsorship. Thanks!

P.S.S.
On Monday look for some info and very competitive pricing on our cnc ported cylinder heads. I think you will like what we have to offer. PM me if you need any info before then.
Old 01-17-2004, 12:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chris@AP-Engineering
Hey guy's just wanted to let you know that I have left Diamond Pistons to go full time with my own shop, AP-Engineering. I can and am still willing to help you guy's with all of your piston needs and anything else that you may need. My shop is a full service shop specializing in late model GM's. We can do just about anything you guy's need. Also we will be putting together a lot of short blocks and will be able to ship short blocks in 3 weeks from time of order as long as parts are available from vendors. Engines will be what we focus on since that is my main back ground. If you guy's have any questions please feel free to contact me, I am more than willing to help.

Thanks,

P.S.
Pro Stock John, give me a call at the shop. I will just paypal you the money for sponsorship. Thanks!

P.S.S.
On Monday look for some info and very competitive pricing on our cnc ported cylinder heads. I think you will like what we have to offer. PM me if you need any info before then.

JELLY! It's true! Congratulations... Guess the shop wars have officially concluded, in your favor. I'll be trippin' out there in the spring. I already knew Brian was there.

I wish your new endeavor the best.

SC-
Old 01-17-2004, 02:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SS00Blue
Guess the shop wars have officially concluded, in your favor. SC-
As soon as Jelly can take Dan Millen then I think what you said would be true. Either way, it sounds like APE is going to post a big turn around this year. Congratualtions Chris!

-Geoff
Old 01-17-2004, 02:37 PM
On The Tree

Congrats Chris! Give me call this week when you get a chance...I need some more pistons...
Old 01-17-2004, 02:55 PM

Thanks guy's, I appreciate the support. I don't have anything for Dan and his car so I guess I will play second fiddle on that one.

Rob, you got it. I will call you Monday. I need to talk to you about your turbo kits. I see a single turbo car in the shop's future.

Thanks,
Old 01-18-2004, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chris@AP-Engineering
Rob, you got it. I will call you Monday. I need to talk to you about your turbo kits. I see a single turbo car in the shop's future.

Thanks,
Didn't you have an F2 procharger on order too? (This is the forced induction section...).

-Geoff
Old 01-18-2004, 09:54 AM
8 second mod

Congrats. I talked with a GN guy that told me about this ape. sounds like a good place. Good Luck.
I got my pistions threw you a while ago. Thanks,
Old 01-18-2004, 10:01 AM

Geoff, I do have the F2 already but, I don't think that is enuff to put me anywhere near the 7's! At least not on the LS1 that I am building. I will be posting some pic's of the project here shortly.

Noyzee, Yep I think I remember selling you the pistons. Do you have them in the engine now? If you need anything just let me know.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 49 Likes on 18 Posts

HEy chris, congrats man. good luck with the new shop...
Old 01-18-2004, 03:20 PM
8 second mod

The Guys at East Side got them threw you. for me. But no they are going in soon!!! SSHHHH. hehe
Old 01-19-2004, 05:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by White_Hawk
As soon as Jelly can take Dan Millen then I think what you said would be true. -Geoff
Right Geoff.

Course, the boyz at Livernois put that together long before "The other shop" went out of business.

Anyway, I'd say that's not far off in the future.

SC-
Old 01-19-2004, 01:39 PM
Teching In

Congrats Chris!

-Rick
Old 01-20-2004, 01:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just want to add here for those who have not dealt with Chris, he is a top notch individual when it comes to both knowledge and equally importantly in his service. Though Diamond will surely miss him, this will not effect us consumers when it comes to piston needs, cause , hell, he is still at our disposal! Congrats Chris.

Last edited by JamMasterJ; 01-20-2004 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-20-2004, 02:39 PM

Oh, ya guys, jam master j is right. I can still handle all of your Diamond Pistons tech. Also our piston prices will be as good as anyone else out there. Give me a shout if you need anything.

Thanks
Old 01-20-2004, 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

AP-Engineering is about to have another 8/9 sec LS1.
Old 01-20-2004, 10:50 PM

Andy, you should change your sig so people know we did your 414 LS6. Are you sure you want to give out your upcoming plans? Were ready when you are!

See ya soon,
Old 01-21-2004, 12:34 AM
TECH Regular

Hey Chris
Kirk or Rich havent returned my emails or calls to finish tying up the loose ends on my car asap(tuning the motor and blower, installing the right fuel pump, fixing oil and coolant leaks which created a huge mess on the undercarriage and my garage floor, and repositioning my exhaust that is crooked) Maybe you can pass the word along. I was scheduled for autorama at cobo but need the car tied up. If you want you can email me at beatrice212121@aol.com, and you guys have my number.

Thanks
Andy

PS Chris is a great guy to work with, he will bring alot to APE.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:43 AM
Launching!

Andy,
Ya kirk and Rich were not to interested in returning calls and emails. They are gone now! I am the new owner and I will take care of your car. Please give me a call and we can get you in here to straighten it out. Check your email.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 01-21-2004, 08:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

How many IDs you got, Chris?
Old 01-21-2004, 01:36 PM
Banned

Congrats!

Chris, email me when you get a chance.

Tom