Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 10:19 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Thumbs up

Very nice numbers! Thanks, I appreciate the order! Bob

Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6
Update time!

Well I was able to get the car ready for the dyno tune and headed down to Race Proven Motorsports in Delaware to get the job done. They came very well recommended and it was a solid choice. Fran and his staff were simply top notch. I don't think I've ever felt more comfortable handing my car over to another shop for any kind of work. The lounge was also comfortable and helped keep me relaxed in between dyno pulls.

The results are below and I'm very very pleased with the numbers. I was hoping for anything over 650rwhp and the car did even better. RPM mentioned that it will pick up a bit more with some miles on it but again, I'm very happy with the way everything went. Being the car was not pushed this hard up to this point, a couple minor issues came up but were resolved. As I planned, the driveability is much improved over the old heads/cam setup with the cc306 and spec 3 clutch. The rest is up for me to finish up and get it all set for the open road and eventually the track.

Big thanks to the South Jersey Pals, my close friends, family and the list of supportive vendors listed below.

Race Proven Motorsports - Great shop and very happy with the tune.

Lonnies Performance - Fuel system worked just as intended with zero issues. Excellent customer support and this was probably the only thing that worked right out of the box as advertised.

Bob @ Brutespeed - Great price on the blower setup and very helpful customer service.

Lloyd Elliot Portworks - Very easy to deal with and the parts worked/flowed as advertised. He actually claims the closest guess on the rwhp figure. The setup makes the power with very good driveability. Can't complain with that.

On to the numbers and video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM-ECxRfPiU

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Quick Reply: LT1 383 Blower Build