Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Meth questions??????

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 07:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was my first thought too... Maybe he doesn't know enough about using meth inj. to feel comfortable tuning with a kit installed.
However, I know where he is coming from as well. too often when people do not stay on top of something and they have an engine failure, they blame their tuner. by not tuning with the meth inj. he eliminates most of his chances of being blamed or having bad feedback about his company. However, as with anything.... things happen and even brand new parts can break or are even sold defective in some cases.

Very useful information in this thread btw!
TTT
Old 12-27-2010, 08:26 PM
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
That was my first thought too... Maybe he doesn't know enough about using meth inj. to feel comfortable tuning with a kit installed.
However, I know where he is coming from as well. too often when people do not stay on top of something and they have an engine failure, they blame their tuner. by not tuning with the meth inj. he eliminates most of his chances of being blamed or having bad feedback about his company. However, as with anything.... things happen and even brand new parts can break or are even sold defective in some cases.

Very useful information in this thread btw!
TTT
In totaly agree we don't live in a perfect world and know one is perfect.Mistakes happen and failures occur even in new engines.You never know.

Last edited by C/Performance; 12-27-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:25 AM
On The Tree

Hey we are all playing with fire in this. With or without meth.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:02 AM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
too often when people do not stay on top of something and they have an engine failure, they blame their tuner.
TTT
I had a person come back to me and say "You tuned my car 2 months ago now my transmission (6 Speed) wont shift, It has to be in the tune" Duh...
Oh yes, I have been blamed for headlights that wont retract, AC failure ect...

Quick Reply: Meth questions??????