Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

APS turbo upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 12:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's a shame when there is a scam artist that has a few guys on here to "back" how good the service is. I'm very reluctant to deal with anything but legit companies because of people like this dipshit.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm just sharing my experience with him does that make me scam too !!!
What did you order from him and long has it been?

I really hope you get your issues done..
Old 11-29-2012, 01:08 PM
On The Tree

I've ordered nothing and it will remain that way. Lsx1 is probably the most honest person I know. It's just sad to see someone take someone's money with no product (or response) given back. I'm glad you received what you ordered, that's the way it's supposed to go. The guy only wants his money back. How is that such an issue? UNLESS THE GUY IS A SCAMMING DIPSHIT like I first said.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nwalton29
I've ordered nothing and it will remain that way. Lsx1 is probably the most honest person I know. It's just sad to see someone take someone's money with no product (or response) given back. I'm glad you received what you ordered, that's the way it's supposed to go. The guy only wants his money back. How is that such an issue? UNLESS THE GUY IS A SCAMMING DIPSHIT like I first said.
Apparently you know Lsx1 personally, any update on his situation?
Old 11-30-2012, 10:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

I know Devin on a personal level. a lot of people do. i know devin has told me about Venom build over seas ( sounds great btw)

Devin's business is his top prioity under God and Family. he told me a little about this situation,. isnt my business. but every story has to sides. i'll try to get him on here to respond for himself but the mods have pretty well told him not to come back. lol.

Josh, i hope all works out. we are all looking forward to hearing what happens. and once you get the turbos you will love them. i Love them and most i know that have them do.

Nwalton29. the comment "It's a shame when there is a scam artist that has a few guys on here to "back" how good the service is"

the few guys you speak of and very well and highly know members in the LS community. Venom, been around for EVER. lol. And inspector has been around for Ever also.

all im saying is throwing the scam word around when your talking about well known and honest people is a big dick move.

hope this all turns out good
Old 11-30-2012, 03:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Toxic-Evo
... but the mods have pretty well told him not to come back....
why is that? what happened? i hate to see a potential option for the aps turbos disappear. not too many others available!
Old 11-30-2012, 03:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mterveen
why is that? what happened? i hate to see a potential option for the aps turbos disappear. not too many others available!
I'm going to go out on a limb and say because he wasn't a sponsor.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah. When he posted up asking if the fbody community would like another kit.

They came down on him pretty hard. I doesn't mind paying. Just paying for info is stupid.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by xXxSilveradoxXx
Update: I don't mean to talk about other people's business, but looks like everything may be going to work out for the good.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Toxic-Evo
I know Devin on a personal level. a lot of people do. i know devin has told me about Venom build over seas ( sounds great btw)

Devin's business is his top prioity under God and Family. he told me a little about this situation,. isnt my business. but every story has to sides. i'll try to get him on here to respond for himself but the mods have pretty well told him not to come back. lol.

Josh, i hope all works out. we are all looking forward to hearing what happens. and once you get the turbos you will love them. i Love them and most i know that have them do.

Nwalton29. the comment "It's a shame when there is a scam artist that has a few guys on here to "back" how good the service is"

the few guys you speak of and very well and highly know members in the LS community. Venom, been around for EVER. lol. And inspector has been around for Ever also.

all im saying is throwing the scam word around when your talking about well known and honest people is a big dick move.

hope this all turns out good
I hope the man proves me wrong, then I admit "I'm a Dick". But until then....
Old 12-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by xXxSilveradoxXx
Update: It took a little over a year and a half, for whatever reasons, but Devin did come through and I have my turbos and k-member that I ordered. Big thanks to toxic for his help in the situation.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:14 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just pay the money to be a sponsor. his ONLY outlet to sell these turbos and parts is here, LS1tech.

I turned a blind eye to it, because its a quality product. However, I still pay to be a sponsor.

Gotta pay to play. You charge an arm and a leg for a product, but dont want to pay the place that allows you to market and sell your product. Doesnt make a lot of sense to me. But hey, what do I know?

If you want APS upgrades that are tried and true, proven, and we still answer the phone and email, and deliver the product, you can see our setup here :

https://www.lgmotorsports.com/produc...oducts_id=2157

Louis
Old 12-21-2012, 10:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Louis
Just pay the money to be a sponsor. his ONLY outlet to sell these turbos and parts is here, LS1tech.

I turned a blind eye to it, because its a quality product. However, I still pay to be a sponsor.

Gotta pay to play. You charge an arm and a leg for a product, but dont want to pay the place that allows you to market and sell your product. Doesnt make a lot of sense to me. But hey, what do I know?

If you want APS upgrades that are tried and true, proven, and we still answer the phone and email, and deliver the product, you can see our setup here :

https://www.lgmotorsports.com/produc...oducts_id=2157

Louis
the fees are high on this site. you should know first hand. lol. but fees or not its a TECH site so if he came on here to give TECH advice he shouldnt be hounded about paying a fee to HELP WITH A TECH QUESTION. this is ls1TECH not LS1 SELL ****. lol.

also, PTE turbos arent tried and true?? or proven??

your turbos are great minus the fact if you want a big cube high horse you are stuck NOT able to get there. your AR is to small for a big cube.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-f...in-kuwait.html

^^^ lets see your turbos do that??

or Tim Lynch's car hit 1326 on PTE turbos.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:56 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How do you think Devon sold all of his turbos? By giving tech advice? Yea, right. He came on here, and promoted them through you guys, and himself. Maybe they should ban you because you keep pushing his product, and PMing people, doing his dirty work?

It took a lot of pressure on the gate for tim to make that power, and to my knowledge, its one of, what, 2 or 3 cars that actually make over 1000 with twins and that base of turbo? My compressors will support 1000-1050. More if you have an extreme kit, which has the 1.06 turbine housing.

I agree, its a nice piece, but if the guy wont sponsor, dont get upset that the mods asked him to not come back. People like ME, SPEED INC, ERL, ETC ETC pay MONEY so that this site is able to run, in exchange, we provide our parts, services, etc to users on this board.

So when a freeloader comes in, good product or not! and refuses to pay sponsorship fees ( 300/month) its assinine that you feel bad for him.

Youre one of his biggest supporters. How many turbos has he sold? Its a drop in the bucket in the big picture. if you cant afford 300/month, you really dont need to be taking peoples money, and selling product. Someone will get fucked one way or another.

Sorry, its just the way it is. pay to be a sponsor. Promote your products, grow your business.

Louis
Old 12-21-2012, 11:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

no i think he sells his turbos since he has the rights to them. example when you yourself or speed inc or LMR or Vengeance racing need these upgrades you call PTE. they tell you get ahold of devin.

yeah i am a big supporter of him. he has treated me right. and he is the ONLY company that tool the APS kit and made a great upgrade. his business is extremly small comparied to yours. so for a small business to drop HUGE dollars on casting fees. sure ill support that. he took a huge gamble. you guys just took some FP turbos and stuck them in old APS turbos. im from the EVO world. FP aint bad. just and great. had two of there turbos fail on me.

but hey we could do this all day. we both probably wont see eye to eye. so i guess we should jsut agree to dissagree. you think people should pay to help out the communty and i think helping and selling are different.

---------------------------------------

BTW Josh your welcome. how those things look??? let me know how it runs once those get on your car.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If he actually sponsored and promoted his own product, he would sell a lot more and probably be able to bring the cost down a bit because of the number of sales. Forums as big as this are a business as well.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

When I was waiting on my other turbos, I had Louis upgrade me a set of extreme Aps turbos, and they are a top notch product and on my car right now. He also answered the phone or any questions that I had, and is extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend LG Motorsports to anyone looking for an upgrade!
Old 12-22-2012, 07:43 PM
11 Second Club

Would anyone know where I could find the 1.06 ex housings that came with the extreme kits I have the lg upgrades but the base kit housings thanks.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:59 PM
8 Second Club

Received 88 Likes on 70 Posts

Louis: Left a vm at the shop. Did not know you had upgrades for the extreme kit.
Can we get more details?
thank you
Larry
Old 12-23-2012, 03:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Basically it is same as normally kit upgrade. Just if you have an extreme kit it gives you a 1.06 a/r housing instead of the .8x ( I think ) a/r.

Still journal. Still 70lbs/min

Quick Reply: APS turbo upgrade