Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

APS turbo upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 03:18 PM
8 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Two threads on the same page on one forum about how terrible it is to do business with PTE.. Amazing people still buy **** from them after all the crap I've heard in the short 6 months I've been paying attention to it.
Old 09-19-2014, 03:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oscs
Two threads on the same page on one forum about how terrible it is to do business with PTE.. Amazing people still buy **** from them after all the crap I've heard in the short 6 months I've been paying attention to it.
Let me be clear, PTE was not the problem here. Justin at PTE has been great, I actually talked to him again today. Not a single complaint about PTE or their customer service. I have heard all the bad things about the QC, though; just stating my experiences thus far. I can only hope the ball bearing turbos are what the price tag says they are.

The problem revolves around DKT and DKT only.
Old 09-19-2014, 03:51 PM
8 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Hi-Po
Let me be clear, PTE was not the problem here. Justin at PTE has been great, I actually talked to him again today. Not a single complaint about PTE or their customer service. I have heard all the bad things about the QC, though; just stating my experiences thus far. I can only hope the ball bearing turbos are what the price tag says they are. The problem revolves around DKT and DKT only.
Thanks for clearing that up
Old 09-19-2014, 05:31 PM
Staging Lane

PTE was not the problem on my end either
Old 09-25-2014, 03:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sure if he was served with small claims court paperwork, he might get off of his ***. lol
Old 10-10-2014, 06:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Four days short of 2 months, after 200+ unanswered phone calls 50+ unanswered emails 15+ unanswered Facebook message.... Devin finally had enough of me and sent the last tracking number. One of his 'friends' seemed to help me at least get a bug in his ear. He would just flat out not answer, any kind of communication. When he did actually make contact with me, it was always the same song and dance. It's always everyone else fault, he placed the order, should be soon, being shipped to me with my order yada yada.

Devin Torgerson Is completely full of ****. Do not buy anything off this hack. If you do, plan to wait forever, or spend everyday of your life attempting to get in contact with him, to no avail.

Absolutely worst service I have ever encountered. There is actually, no service to be bad, though. After he had my money, I never heard from him. I was forced to call Precision Turbo and Turbowerx myself and find out if there was even an order placed, He waited almost 8 weeks before drop shipping the starter and basic oil lines from Summit. Seriously, how freaking lazy can you be? I was supposed to get credited back 350 dollars for ordering all this from him, he made it sound like the oil lines and pump were set up from him, specifically for the application. It's just bulk hose and AN fittings.

A guy name Jerod is supposedly taking over the DKT turbos, somehow. He seems legit, but anyone who has ties with Devin Torgerson, I would be wary of. Guilty by association kinda thing. There is so much more to this story, but I do not want to devote any more time to Devin Torgerson/DKT then I already have.

The APS kit is beautiful. DKT ***** all over this and would not be the least bit surprised if he stops sending product at all to people. Obviously, cash is being robbed from Peter to pay Paul, or something along those lines. Beware!
Old 10-12-2014, 12:36 AM
11 Second Club

It's a little strange that he and I were talking so much about upgrading my APS turbos and as soon as I asked him to help me understand the shipping delays, he stopped talking to me. I guess it's CompTurbo's turn.

Quick Reply: APS turbo upgrade