Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Help needed- Procharger Air Inlet Hat

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help needed- Procharger Air Inlet Hat

Hey guys- need a little help. I just had a P1SC kit installed on my 2000 WS6. Today I noticed a piece hanging down extremely low to the ground. I jacked up my ride and it is the air inlet hat, and to my surprise one side is totally open. Its not the 3.5" side with flex hose going to the K&N, but the other side. It appears to be 3.5" as well and has a hose clamp but nothing attached. I had a performance shop do the install, but problem is they are quite a drive away. What does the back side of the air inlet hat supposed to hook up to? As not sure it would be smart to drive car 60+ miles to shop. Hoping it is a quick fix, and any help will be appreciated. Tried to upload a picture- but not sure exactly how to do it. Thanks in advance.

D
Old 10-10-2011, 04:12 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by dprescott878
Hey guys- need a little help. I just had a P1SC kit installed on my 2000 WS6. Today I noticed a piece hanging down extremely low to the ground. I jacked up my ride and it is the air inlet hat, and to my surprise one side is totally open. Its not the 3.5" side with flex hose going to the K&N, but the other side. It appears to be 3.5" as well and has a hose clamp but nothing attached. I had a performance shop do the install, but problem is they are quite a drive away. What does the back side of the air inlet hat supposed to hook up to? As not sure it would be smart to drive car 60+ miles to shop. Hoping it is a quick fix, and any help will be appreciated. Tried to upload a picture- but not sure exactly how to do it. Thanks in advance.

D
The other side goes to the blower. Send an e-mail to me at brutespeed@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy of the installation instructions. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website