Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Procharger kit from brute speed

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 04:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Procharger kit from brute speed

ppl here with prochargers anyone get there kit from brute speed? how was the install and the kit, did you need to get anything and did you need to fab up anything? i was on rpm motorsports and they had a vortech kit but it required hood mods, does the procharger system need hood mods and oil pan tap? things im trying to figure out before i go and spend 6200k. also brute has three kits whats the difference between them. will be going on 01 ss camaro
Old 10-15-2011, 05:22 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

The ProCharger kit does not require any hood mods, and the blower has it own self contained oil supply, so there are no oil lines to run. Send an e-mail to me at brutespeed@gmail.com and I will e-mail you a copy of the installation instructions.

P-1SC-1 6 rib tuner kit - Tuner kits do not include the injectors, fuel pump and tune

P-1SC-1 6 rib system - Complete kit with injectors, fuel pump and tune

D-1SC 8 rib tuner kit - This tuner kit comes with the 8 rib belt which creates less belt slippage, it also comes with larger intercoolers than the P-1SC-1 kits. Tuner kit does not include the injectors, fuel pump and tune, plus this eight rib kit requires a different harmonic balancer.

D-1SC 8 rib Complete System - Not available from ProCharger, but I have put together all the extra parts that are required, except for the tune.

Hopefully this helps, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 10-15-2011, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

what ps1 will i be running with the complete p1sc on the 6 rib
Old 10-15-2011, 07:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

depending on your pulley and what mods u have done to the car. there are alot of variables.... for example look at my mods in my sig, i have a D1, and im making 6psi... i should be right around 8 but i think my cam is making me lose some boost.

Bob is a good guy to work with, he'll get ya hooked up with what ya need. and def do the procharger! if you can, do yourself a favor and go with the D1SC, so you will have room to grow.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brutespeed is definitely the way to go when purchasing a blower. Bob is the man and will answer any questions you need. If you have the extra money I would do the 8 rib and you can upgrade the p1 later on but I agree on going with the D1SC from the get go and just run like 8psi.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:10 PM
Launching!

Location: Weatherford Tx 76085 corner of N. Hwy 51 and 150 Green branch Rd.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

call Bob and he will answer any questions you have, great guy to do business with. The procharger units are good blowers and I would look into the D1sc upgrade just so you have room to grow in the future if need be. Ernest

Quick Reply: Procharger kit from brute speed