Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

c6 z06 Manifold flipped turbo set up

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default c6 z06 Manifold flipped turbo set up

Hey guys, so ive been involved with several flipped manifold turbo setup in trucks/fbodys/etc. Most of which we either used truck manifolds(for cars) and camaro manifolds for the trucks. I have a z06 @ the shop currently that were doing h/c/i lts.. the works, and have the chance to snag the manifolds and mid pipe for basically nothing. These things are hands down superior as far as flow and port go to the regular manifolds setups weve done. Itd be so easy to cut of the existing cats. The flanges have amazing 90 bends that could have a cross pipe welded to with ease! My question is, is it possible to use on an f-body? Are they too tall or big? Has it been done, is there a thread that my hours worth of looking just didnt come across? Any info on it would be great! And as for ppl that are going to say, well you can use c6 manifolds, they should be the same.. They arent . And if so, then the vettes ive worked on have never had a set like these. Thanks guys. Chris.
Attached Thumbnails c6 z06 Manifold flipped turbo set up-z06.jpg  
Old 04-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Teching In

Subscribed! I wonder if they will clear the shock towers facing up? Will they fit facing down with a turbo k? Someone has to know!
Old 04-13-2012, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Bump No one has any info on this?... I have a lq9 laying around @ the shop, gonna throw it on a stand this weekend, and take some pics of these manifolds bolted to the motor to get an idea of what they look like
Old 04-13-2012, 08:26 PM
TECH Resident

Intresting......
Old 11-22-2016, 11:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

anyone ever figure out if these work facing upward on an fbody? Do they clear the towers?

Quick Reply: c6 z06 Manifold flipped turbo set up