Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

dual turbo size question

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 05:15 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HOLY CRAP bro that is a sh@t and getter with that much torque right off the bat.........I would get into to much trouble with torque at 2700 rpms and tires oh my wife would have my butt after new set gone in a week.....

When I bought my new car I took it back to dealer week later and had supercharger put on it. Went and picked it up .......drove to gas station in town and ordered another set of tires.......About how long they lasted also. What can I say get a buddy in the car and say what this **** at 60 mph and tires start roasting is fun as hell.

Yeah the old place I went to is 500 for full tune dont matter if NA or boosted. The other one is 400 which is the one I'll be going to after this for any mods. Their dyno they can set it to 2000 rpm and hit all Kpa cells for tuning. So they dont have to go drive it on street to tune it. Guess it is 1 of 6 dyno's like that in the USA. And it can dyno all wheel drives also. Got to see it work on one of DRM's cars today that is from down here. Vette supercharged and E85.......

Quick Reply: dual turbo size question