Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

I'm bout to buy.......... Turbo K-member... BMR or who????

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 04:19 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

MWC doesn't frequent this section but I believe they say 5" on both sides. I will be ordering my MWC front end in a month or so.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

I know this is an old thread, but there no reason to start a new one since a lot of good info in here, already.

I am looking at the ON3 A/C turbo kit. It states that you will need the BMR K for the kit to fit. My questions is, has anyone used this kit with a MWC K? I already have the MWC FAB9 and I really like their products, plus, it's cheaper than the BMR piece.

Now before everyone says to call ON3, I did and they told me that they designed the kit around the BRM so they don't know what other K will work.

Thanks guys!
Old 12-19-2014, 09:59 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

We have our standard kmember will work with up to a 5" DP, but the On3 kit for AC runs the hot sides real close to the frame rail and the clearance is tight. We do offer a k member that will work with that kit, it's just a bit more cost than our standard setup at 575.00. Give us a call!
Old 12-23-2014, 03:18 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Looks like I am a little tardy to the party here, but I will chime in with a little info as well. Our k-member is designed to be able to handle the abuse of street use/daily driving. Thusly why it is a little heavier and has some extra gusseting. Ours is capable of handling a 5" DP on either side of the motor as well, and uses a factory style motor mount for ease of installation, and vibration isolation. Our k's also accept stock lower control arms, rack, etc. with the option of pinto rack mounting as well. Here are some shots of one installed on a car and showing clearance with a 5" downpipe:

(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!

Quick Reply: I'm bout to buy.......... Turbo K-member... BMR or who????