Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

A Cautionary Tale about Precision Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 09:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jt76
You're incorrect. The steel plant here in Buffalo (Lackawanna NY) closed in 1982 with the coke ovens shutting down in 2001. Agree to disagree. Everything is made in China now and sadly manufacturing is dead in this area of the country leaving behind a wasteland. It's pretty sad really for all concerned. To clarify my "problem" with Unions is the abuses that people get away with. For example, my scumbag uncle worked for Amtrak and got into trouble and the union saved his *** and a position was created for him. He would go into work at 7am and be on his boat pounding beers by 1pm everyday in the summer.... im sure we all know "that guy". Now multiply "that guy" by 1000's and it really hurts everyone. The guy working his *** off and supporting his family and building a career, more power to him.
When you said bethlehem steel, I through you were referring to main plant for Bethlehem steel. Which is in Bethlehem,Pa only 10mins from me. Bc they did close in 97" yea I see what your saying about that bad apple. But it doesn't matter weather your working for a union- non union company your always gonna have that. if your a kiss ***, to the boss, it's gonna be the same Result union or not. I will say this, I bust my F-ing *** everyday. I can't tell you the last time I worked a 40hr week. I support my family while my wife works 1-2 days a week and takes care of are son the rest of the time.A normal week is between 85-105 hrs a week that's 7days no BS. When people say "Lazy" union worker it's pisses me off bc 1 guy is a bum. It doesn't mean every other guy is too!! Sorry for the rant, just had to say my peace.

Now on the other hand I just brought a PT 7675 a few months I hope I don't
Have any issues with it. I've seem the big power they can make, and have heard very little of them burning up. Ohh well guess we will just have to wait and see if it lasts longer then the 5mins idle time It did so far
Old 06-18-2013, 12:57 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by svg210
Turbonetics are built in CA by Asian Americans. That does not make them Chinese
Am I the only one who found this hilarious?

Quick Reply: A Cautionary Tale about Precision Turbo