Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Turbo the Bavarian Monster - LM7 turbo questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2018, 12:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 526 Likes on 356 Posts

what the **** i was hoping to see a turbo'd e30 and i click and see this crap!

dawgs74 go to your room, no dessert for you. you're ****** grounded 100% no snapchatting you're lil peenie to the ***** from mrs crabapple's 3rd period history class. no xbox either.
Old 05-15-2018, 12:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

RPMWS6 is usually all over guys like this, where is he at?? Come save us... please!!
Old 05-15-2018, 01:05 PM
Restricted User

Received 104 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Game ova
RPMWS6 is usually all over guys like this, where is he at?? Come save us... please!!
Right? He nailed me neck deep with the ban hammer and then bolted my head to the floor with a quickness.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 56 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeNova
KCS doesn't have to snitch. He's a forum moderator, not a regular forum member. He can edit/delete your posts at will, as often or as many times as he wants.

You're literally posting one after another. Going around reviving 5 year old threads without asking any questions or giving any relevant information. Its usually just "me too".
Then when someone says something about it you do these 3-5 post long rants that nobody is going to bother to read. You're acting like a whiny 16 year old.
is there a rule on how old the thread can be? Why is it a big deal if I revive a thread that never got answered? Or a 1 liner (me too) really.....it's to see if any of you guys can be friendly and help out......instead I get a few ****** bashing me for posting on an old thread......and yes I know I can be a little more complex with my questions but why would I when very seldom do one of you give a positive answer or comments rather than crying about how old the thread is........the few helpful that do respond I greatly appreciate and thank you......but..if you don't want old threads brought up then ls1tech should delete them after 6 months since some of you guys don't like me reading or speaking on them........I really don't see what the fuss about if I wake up an old thread......I revived an 15+yr thread few months back no problem then....I'm sure alot of you remember that!
Old 05-15-2018, 01:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

So I did something I rarely do, went and checked this guys post history. Seems he ONLY post to ancient threads, most of the time the poster has LONG been inactive. Get this guy gone quickly.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,736 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Originally Posted by dawgs74
I'm not trying to get banned.......people just get bent out of shape when I post on old threads and then call me out on it, so I'm just throwing it back at them......I don't even know where this clown came from .....I've exchanged no words with him! KCS is a lil snitch and liar. He is not a bad azz machinist. That's not even an ls engine in his sig......he just butt hurt cause my question are up to his standards I dunno. .....whatever he snitches on me 3 times for my actions instead of talking to me bout it......hoe games.....
From the way you post, I would definitely go teenage with low grammer. Old guys dont use the term "hoe games". Nothing but a troll.

Originally Posted by dawgs74
teenager......hmmm. look who's driving a 4th gen.....a teenager car.....lol
Ummm....the cars 20 years old....so the car isn't a teenager let alone thousands of people who drive them. If you can show me a more powerful, quicker, more capable, and comfortable car for the $5-8k range, please share with the class.

Also....welcome to earth.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:43 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Fixed. 5 year old thread is locked down.

Quick Reply: Turbo the Bavarian Monster - LM7 turbo questions